It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Queen of the desert.
Attachments:
tl2.jpg (79 Kb)
tinyE: Queen of the desert.
Not sexy enough! ;p
Playing on a crappy laptop, so using the lowest setting
Attachments:
antrad88: Playing King Kong game from 2005 using PCSX2 emulator. For a 2005 game on a PS2, the game sure can look amazing, Hurts my heart having to compress these to a jpeg here.
I remember playing this back on the 360. It was a decent game. Too bad no one seems to sell the Windows version.
Thinking of playing this game soon. Does this look like a good party, or do you think a smaller party would be better?
Attachments:
He got in my way once too often.
Attachments:
Embermage, or 80's new wave rocker.

You decide.
Attachments:
fancy.jpg (109 Kb)
Repairing two captured pirate ships, a Nova (1. + 2.) and a Sperber (3.), with the repair laser of my spacesuit. Of course one can repair ships in the shipyards but that's expansive. In this way I got over 5 Million Credits for both ships. On the third picture you can also see my current ship in the background, a Scimitar.
Attachments:
tinyE: Embermage, or 80's new wave rocker.

You decide.
Torchlight had some cool and interesting armor pieces. I guess the overall cartoony look is a nice change from pretty much every other loot ARPG out there. Also a free pet is cool. I wish the Pet had some armor too. Or at least visible tags n such.

It's too bad the new Torchlight is MMO pretty much. It was between that and Grim Dawn for me to purchase as a next gen ARPG.
viperfdl: Repairing two captured pirate ships, a Nova (1. + 2.) and a Sperber (3.), with the repair laser of my spacesuit. Of course one can repair ships in the shipyards but that's expansive. In this way I got over 5 Million Credits for both ships. On the third picture you can also see my current ship in the background, a Scimitar.
Hmm... Looks interesting... What game is it?

Oh wait is it X3...
Post edited September 02, 2018 by superstande
viperfdl: Repairing two captured pirate ships, a Nova (1. + 2.) and a Sperber (3.), with the repair laser of my spacesuit. Of course one can repair ships in the shipyards but that's expansive. In this way I got over 5 Million Credits for both ships. On the third picture you can also see my current ship in the background, a Scimitar.
superstande: Hmm... Looks interesting... What game is it?

Oh wait is it X3...
X3 Terran Conflict to be precise.
The thought occured to me that I might be living in a duck.
Attachments:
Telika: The thought occured to me that I might be living in a duck.
same dev as Prison Architect?
Telika: The thought occured to me that I might be living in a duck.
tinyE: same dev as Prison Architect?
Yes. I'm not extremely fond of these stylized characters (especially in a game that invests you more into their individualities than in P.A.), but the design is still serviceable.

Ah they they have the same imbecile lack of character customization, with an expensive add-on allowing you to add your character to their global roster. It's dumb but that's how these devs roll.
Post edited September 02, 2018 by Telika
tinyE: same dev as Prison Architect?
Telika: Yes. I'm not extremely fond of these stylized characters (especially in a game that invests you more into their individualities than in P.A.), but the design is still serviceable.

Ah they they have the same imbecile lack of character customization, with an expensive add-on allowing you to add your character to their global roster. It's dumb but that's how these devs roll.
what is the game?