It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back to Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I have to say, the story parts are quite nicely done. The family drama, Dad's girlfriend. "Yea, not too shabby all in all".
Earlier i was afraid about how an ultimate edition of a game would come with all kinds of unlocks, especially weapons and outfits, but as it turns out. There are still 'hidden' secrets to be found

Pic 1 ; Lara Dreams
Pic 2 ; Lara Explores
Pic 3 ; Lara Expands.... I mean, Nvidia hair....
Pic 4 ; Lara Remembers.... A picture from the start of the game... It is quite pretty!
Attachments:
Zimerius:
These are nice images, which I can appreciate despite the fact the game wasn't really for me.

###

Finally got around to playing XIII, which I've been aware of since its 2003 release and always thought looked interesting due to its cel-shaded, comic book art style. A fun classic FPS experience, too bad there is no sequel.
Attachments:
Some first timer curiosity shots from Forspoken.
Attachments:
fr-fog.jpg (190 Kb)
fr-faces.jpg (355 Kb)
fr-view.jpg (384 Kb)
fr-stairs.jpg (383 Kb)
And another one.....

Forspoken

Man... this game really got me contemplating, like many others about the... presumably costly state of 2k and 4k gaming in the future.
Last night I watched a tech review of the 1080ti in 2023. It went along quite nicely, most of the time 60+ in 2k though in some titles only 1080p is the expected ratio. Would this be a similar fate for the 3090 i'm using. About 6 years of 2k pleasure? The 1080 did come with custom air coolers, 250W max PD, with quite favourable temps, around 55 68 degrees C...
Somehow, my conclusions was... powerdraw... it all hangs together with powerdraw. Maybe the new stuff such as frame generation will make the card last longer for someone who likes to stay on top but i think system usage will evolve in similar steps. Though maybe the amount of options available to the more conscious gamers will expand providing those few at least more options for better longevity.

Anyway,,,, Tze lady in REd

edit, and the 1080 was installed in a brand new system, new amd cpu etc etc
Attachments:
Post edited June 01, 2023 by Zimerius
Glad to see this thread still running xP

Got a new gaming laptop. Finally able to replay Batman Arkham City for the the umpteenth time xD xD
Attachments:
batman.jpg (407 Kb)
money printer go brrrrr
Attachments:
rainbow6.gif (385 Kb)
Ok .....

just had too

in my defense

with all the refunded i had money to spare/burn...

[i]BURN[i/]
Attachments:
Post edited June 09, 2023 by Zimerius
I quite like Wakana when she's her normal self, but then she gets these weird mood swings and that can be kinda frightening...
Attachments:
wakana.jpg (341 Kb)
Calico - https://www.gog.com/en/game/calico

The game is pretty much magical girls and cats to the extent that you can turn yourself into a cat and go riding around on a giant cat at the same time.
Attachments:
calico.jpg (386 Kb)
Catventurer: The game is pretty much magical girls and cats to the extent that you can turn yourself into a cat and go riding around on a giant cat at the same time.
Yo dawg, I heard you like cats...
Catventurer: The game is pretty much magical girls and cats to the extent that you can turn yourself into a cat and go riding around on a giant cat at the same time.
maxpoweruser: Yo dawg, I heard you like cats...
Certainly. I bought Godhood just for the fact that you can have cat worship as part of your religion.
maxpoweruser: Yo dawg, I heard you like cats...
Catventurer: Certainly. I bought Godhood just for the fact that you can have cat worship as part of your religion.
I remembered the fondness of some for their feline overlords.... appropriately socialite correctness decided for me to snap some shots in Forspoken
Attachments:
Catventurer: Certainly. I bought Godhood just for the fact that you can have cat worship as part of your religion.
Zimerius: I remembered the fondness of some for their feline overlords.... appropriately socialite correctness decided for me to snap some shots in Forspoken
I hope you gave the appropriate offerings to the divine felines of tuna and belly rubs.
If you're lucky, you'll receive the blessed purr.

(Okay, I haven't played Forspoken.)
Zimerius: I remembered the fondness of some for their feline overlords.... appropriately socialite correctness decided for me to snap some shots in Forspoken
Catventurer: I hope you gave the appropriate offerings to the divine felines of tuna and belly rubs.
If you're lucky, you'll receive the blessed purr.

(Okay, I haven't played Forspoken.)
hah, i'll remember to next time i'm playing.... probably when the summer is done and i could use some extra heating in my room

-Looking Slick AF in Diablo 4

(though in all honesty, you might be better off looking up that excellent deal on the grim dawn ultimate collection currently available on the Gee Oo Gee summer sale)

i'm siding with the main reviewers on this one, yes it manages to tick a lot of boxes but... really 70 euro's... for a creepy MMO?!?! with almost no live on the pve side of the screen!!
Attachments:
Post edited June 13, 2023 by Zimerius
I'm about ready to give up on this game out of frustration. I really don't want to swim all the way back to the other side
Attachments:
cyladder.jpg (78 Kb)