It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just completed the demo for Spiritfarer. What a charming experience! Glad a demo was available because it just sold me on the game!

Things I loved the most about it:

- Unique handdrawn style. Awesome color palette.
- Complete day/night, sunrise/sunset cycle and weather effects too!
- A build mode to customize your ferry.
- Music was pretty chill.
- A cast of oddball characters that you can hug.
- Chasing lightening bolts onboard ship was fun!
- Zoomed out view to see your entire boat in all its glory.
- Very simple game menus and navigation.

Things I hope to see beyond the demo:

- Character customization, including name and clothing.
- Ability to hug/pet your cat, like you can do with npc's.
- In-game camera mode for screenshots.
- Some sense of danger, but maybe the game was designed to be stress free. LOL ;)
Attachments:
Catch that enemy cruiser @homeworld deserts of kharak

and miss's s'jet exporing for relics
Attachments:
Nice panorama view in GTA V.
Attachments:
panorama.jpg (356 Kb)
Sarafan: Nice panorama view in GTA V.
That game still looks great.
MobiusArcher: That game still looks great.
Yeah, it does and it has almost 7 years (the first version at least). It's hard to believe that it was first released on Xbox 360 and PS3. Of course the PC version has updated graphics, but the core of the game is still the same. There are also some great mods which improve visuals even further. I still haven't tried NaturalVision, but from what I've seen the game looks amazing with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S24gQntcWg.
Some fun in DOA ( really, just learning moves )
Attachments:
Radiance1979: Some fun in DOA ( really, just learning moves )
Well, I think now we know how why FB keeps sending you such friend requests and such requests...they OBVIOUSLY monitor your gaming habits. o.0 ;)
Radiance1979: Some fun in DOA ( really, just learning moves )
GameRager: Well, I think now we know how why FB keeps sending you such friend requests and such requests...they OBVIOUSLY monitor your gaming habits. o.0 ;)
I'm a bit bored in pc land..... tomorrow i receive a new part and am postponing all kinds of stuff.... and i'm tired too.. nothing beats 15 mins of DOA in that respect, nice looking female characters, challenging fights or just easy ones if your not feeling to do anything... Only the thought of playing another level in ashes or getting ready for a match in homeworld makes me yawn.. In control i have a special challenge waiting for me which will last for about 20 mins of high tense action, sweaty palms gritting and panicking while feeling the pressure of the time limit.. so i wait a bit with that one... bored for either dao or mea .. maybe i could do some nfsu or get my grip together and face off on the 2d part of the conquering of France. yesterday i decided to use all the reinforcements to strengthen my force to 100% also had some requisition points left to order a group of panzer III's under my command. These are especially handy since i'm lacking some specialed panzer armor forces which i will certainly need against the french and those hard ass tanks of theirs... have a couple of wings of tactical bombers too for that job but i don't no if the french with a small allied british force have air superiority or not since i only have one light fighter wing and a heavy one.... OOB btw... hmm so racing or order of battle next
Radiance1979: hmm so racing or order of battle next
why not both dot jpg
Radiance1979: hmm so racing or order of battle next
GameRager: why not both dot jpg
I'm still figuring out to how to present low quality high res pictures.... really the best ones i have in my arsenal i just can't get any smaller then 3,5 mb

furthermore it seems my boredomn managed to evolve itself into a mild amsomnia... even read an article about how weigted blankets simulate the mothers womb creating this feeling of safety i'm probably lacking.. ain't that insane or what?

i do wonder btw gamechanger.. you have one of the most awfull reps i've ever seen here. are you such a disgusting person?
GameRager: why not both dot jpg
Radiance1979: I'm still figuring out to how to present low quality high res pictures.... really the best ones i have in my arsenal i just can't get any smaller then 3,5 mb

furthermore it seems my boredomn managed to evolve itself into a mild amsomnia... even read an article about how weigted blankets simulate the mothers womb creating this feeling of safety i'm probably lacking.. ain't that insane or what?

i do wonder btw gamechanger.. you have one of the most awfull reps i've ever seen here. are you such a disgusting person?
I just convert the picture to a jpg; doing so reduces the file size dramatically (but be aware that this is lossy compression, so keep the original around somewhere).

If you're bored of PC games, why not check out that itch.io bundle that's currently going on? There are a lot of games in it, including some gems like Celeste.
https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality
Radiance1979: I'm still figuring out to how to present low quality high res pictures.... really the best ones i have in my arsenal i just can't get any smaller then 3,5 mb

dtgreene: I just convert the picture to a jpg; doing so reduces the file size dramatically (but be aware that this is lossy compression, so keep the original around somewhere).

If you're bored of PC games, why not check out that itch.io bundle that's currently going on? There are a lot of games in it, including some gems like Celeste.
Oh no, no thank you very much.... I'm going to be sweet like a little raisin awaiting the arrival of the new mastercontroller soundchip, which will present its self in about 9 hours....
dtgreene: I just convert the picture to a jpg; doing so reduces the file size dramatically (but be aware that this is lossy compression, so keep the original around somewhere).

Radiance1979: Oh no, no thank you very much.... I'm going to be sweet like a little raisin awaiting the arrival of the new mastercontroller soundchip, which will present its self in about 9 hours....
You should still get that bundle; you could play those games on your newly upgraded computer!
Radiance1979: Oh no, no thank you very much.... I'm going to be sweet like a little raisin awaiting the arrival of the new mastercontroller soundchip, which will present its self in about 9 hours....
dtgreene: You should still get that bundle; you could play those games on your newly upgraded computer!
I just received a mail telling me that transport had some delay and it will arrive tomorrow.... Just took a quick look at the bundle and i have to say, how admirable the whole idea is ever, there isn't really much to my liking to see
damnit.. now my other package is postponed too, reason online - wrong adres .....

and always when i talk 'bout stuff online.... like there is a gathering of 3d world people, like our postal deliverer trying to hate other people... he should be glad he had a job.... I mean look, i'm certainly not opposed against violence against people who are regular drug users, have a criminal record, hurt people weaker then him etc I do am opposed against the system responsible for creating those people... capice 3d world people .... now gimme my damned parcel and bring it to me me me me me !!!!