It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Radiance1979: lol vid with you shooting stuff plz
Berzerk2002: I don't have a vid for this. I stumbled across it by total luck. It was a random wall that blew open because I shot a barrel standing next to it.
a vid with you going wild with your new weapon ;)
call up your xbox gaming bar and select record :P
upload to youtube or vime
share the link here plz..
in the new upcoming gog post "gaming video's you want to share with fellow gog'ers"
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Radiance1979
A busy workshop is wonderful sight. Unfortunately I didn't leave enough space for dyer's workshop, and the bookmaking industry. Think I'll squeeze in the former next to the loom, but move book making to another level.
Attachments:
Finished with Stellaris, amazing spend 40 hours!
did not finish since it was only an explorative 'easy' game. TBH the prospect of gaining more rare achievements literally hold me back and now checking out iceberg's new darling Pax Nova. From a graphics standpoint i really would like to grant them a lot of points but .. 4x judging on looks would be the same as stating endless space was a huge succes.... because of its looks and that would be unfair to say the least..... right?
Attachments:
Pelagiad and whereabouts.
Dusk at Seyda Need & nightsky view from Balmora.
Also, Vivec.
Attachments:
Post edited May 05, 2020 by Vythonaut
Resurrection of evil and Neverwinter nights 2
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Pelagiad and whereabouts.
Also, Vivec.
Stop tempting me to reinstall morrowind! :)

OT, blasting through Kingdom Rush : Frontiers. Just about as excellent as the original.
Attachments:
help.jpg (449 Kb)
nah.jpg (448 Kb)
haha.jpg (449 Kb)
leviathan.jpg (497 Kb)
Post edited May 05, 2020 by Matewis
Vythonaut: Pelagiad and whereabouts.
Also, Vivec.
Matewis: Stop tempting me to reinstall morrowind! :)
Can't promise anything. :P
Dustforce modded to remove hud.

Custom map I found online (don't remember who made it). Has some cool lighting.
Attachments:
Radiance1979:
Dragon Age is my favourite game world:)
Radiance1979:
Moonbeam: Dragon Age is my favourite game world:)
only finished the first... two became to difficult at a certain point and ... never know why i stopped with inquisition but i'm sure to return once more and give it a decent try

Meanwhile ....

An odd gathering of forces from different factions makes Teclis rethink his current position, especially skrolk nearing in a very unskaven manner with a very ugly selection of skaven is very threatening.

Skaven are massive breeders and their warriors are accustomed to fights for survival, fights for fights and fights for honor ( in their own skaven way of perceiving honor ) add special made armor and poisoned weapons to those troops still standing after years and years of experiencing every menace and you know what stands before you is the most meanest experienced evil little rat you will ever face in your life - Roger Meunknil, Emperor's Propriator - Races of the world
Attachments:
The war continues,

After the Skaven managed to spread a plague in one of the High Elf coastal settlements Tecliss bursted out in rage. Demoted the leutenant mage ordered to investigate the skaven presence and decided to march out his army to return this foul act against innocent people.

A long and arduos siege followed against a underground rathold previously unknown.

Pictures:

set-up, nearing the walls, lonely eagle aiming to take out the enemy's artillery, what skaven do best, endscore

playstyle: inflicted with rage, turn based real time, this could/should have gone better with all the magic to my disposal!
Attachments:
Behold

The chaos scurge has begun
hell opened up its portals
pray to your god for all hope is lost
gather your equipment
find solitude in numbers
for this may be the last time we've seen the sun

March brothers and sisters
sing and smile
for this time
maybe the last time
we rain hell down upon the fallen souls

March

- lost page
Attachments:
Slashing my way through Shadow Warrior 2.
Attachments:
morning.jpg (368 Kb)
boss.jpg (272 Kb)
screens.jpg (407 Kb)
city.jpg (361 Kb)
Visiting Ald'ruhn in Morrowind.
Attachments:
Post edited May 10, 2020 by Vythonaut
Internment camp
Lower city grime
Rooftop slum
Tong's office/storage room