It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new dawn down in The Pit.

Starting today, <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition</span> will become the main and definitive edition of the series on GOG.com. The pack includes the base game, the Gold Edition content, and the Mindgames DLC in a single installer — as well as GOG Galaxy support for achievements! While the classic edition is set to receive any necessary stability and bug patches, all active development of new content, features, and DLC is planned to continue on the Gold Edition — all to ensure swift updates and content parity across all platforms.

Speaking of new content, the <span class="bold">Healer DLC</span> has now been released on GOG.com, starring Astryd Jemison, a dedicated medic who will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to stop a deadly epidemic from spreading.

If you already own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Gold Edition Upgrade + Mindgames DLC or the previous version of SOTS: The Pit - Gold Edition — you'll be upgraded to the newest edition automatically!

If you own any other combination of the Sword of the Stars: The Pit products so far, you can also take advantage of the limited-time offer on the new Gold Edition:
<span class="bold">The new Sword of the Stars: The Pit &ndash; Gold Edition is:</span>
90% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Mindgames DLC
70% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit

If you decide to upgrade later down the line, you'll still be able to upgrade at any point — but these discounts will only last until July 30, 12:59 PM UTC.

<header class="article__lead"></header>

Transfer your copy from Shinyloot to GOG.com
With the recent closing of Shinyloot, a number of Sword of the Stars: The Pit fans were left without access to their game and DLC. We're now happy to announce that we've joined forces with Kerberos Productions, the game’s developer and publisher, to give everyone affected a new home for the roguelike wonder – right here on GOG.com.

These are the eligible products:
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Pilgrim
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Juggernaut

How do you transfer your game to GOG.com?
1) Contact Kerberos with your Shinyloot receipt at: gog-transfer@kerberos-productions.com
Please include the subject line “Shinyloot DRM-free”.

2) You'll recieve a GOG.com code for your game. Redeem it on gog.com/redeem.
3) Enjoy your always-up-to-date, DRM-free copy of the game!
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Konrad
high rated
Sigh... as usual everything with SotS: The Pit has to be needlessly complicated... Next year we will see the Über-definitive gold edition ;D
Refresh is still a no-go for me.

"We're overwhelmed by the popularity of our service :) Please check back soon!"
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Uh, I have both "SotS: The Pit" and "SotS: The Pit Gold Edition" now..
Would someone in the Twitch team have time to stream this game?
Of course it won't download. :P
phaolo: Uh, I have both "SotS: The Pit" and "SotS: The Pit Gold Edition" now..
Considering the uproar that would take place if we removed anything from shelves automatically, best I can do is to suggest to hide the game.
Thiev: I edited the main post. Sorry for the confusion.
I suggest blaming Judas. The fact that he isn't there is irrelevant, or significant, depending on how you want to accuse him ;)
tinyE: Of course it won't download. :P
which file?
There appears to be a lot of confusion floating around - maybe it would helpy to clear it in terms of version number?

So... My account shows I have "Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition", however it got added there, version 1.5.8 (GOG-13). Is this the correct gold edition?
Eh, I think I don't understand it.

In the past I bought:
Sword of The Stars: The Pit
Sword of The Stars: The Pit Gold Edition
Sword of The Stars: The Pit - Mindgames
Sword of The Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim

Do I get any benefit from this?
Am i supposed to do something to get it?
It shows 90% off for me in store, not as owned, but if I go to checkout it says I can only buy it as gift.
So am I supposed to not do anything about the new(?) gold edition?

And is there point in doing something?
Vitek: And is there point in doing something?
Account refresh should get you the updated build without buying anything
Thiev: I edited the main post. Sorry for the confusion.
JMich: I suggest blaming Judas. The fact that he isn't there is irrelevant, or significant, depending on how you want to accuse him ;)
I can hear you :P
Vitek: And is there point in doing something?
Use the account refresh link in the opening post.
So I don't suppose this merges all of the DLC installers to one does it? Or do we still have to deal with 6-7 installers? :P
Vitek: Eh, I think I don't understand it.

In the past I bought:
Sword of The Stars: The Pit
Sword of The Stars: The Pit Gold Edition
Sword of The Stars: The Pit - Mindgames
Sword of The Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim

Do I get any benefit from this?
Am i supposed to do something to get it?
It shows 90% off for me in store, not as owned, but if I go to checkout it says I can only buy it as gift.
So am I supposed to not do anything about the new(?) gold edition?

And is there point in doing something?
just refresh your account ... see previous posts