It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Thank you GOG for another great sale. Grabbed some games on my wishlist, plus enjoying some new experiences with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Wing Commander Armada. Never played them before and really enjoying them both.
Thank you, GOG, now I am broke. Again.

Aside from jokes, those few weeks felt like eternity.

I remember surfing through site the day before it started and thinking to myself "They released bioshock 1-2 during winter sale, so maaaybe, just maybe, just to fit in, they would relase infinite on summer sale?" And, oh god, you did, on the very next day, so my heart went on pumping.

And now my wallet screams and cries - he needs to be left alone for a time :D
All right, grabbed Pajama Sam Vol 1 code like I said I would.

About 6 Hours Left!
Did anyone miss out on Toonstruck and want a gift code for it?
StingingVelvet: Ha, I bought Toonstruck a few days ago. Oh well.
emter_pl: Please contact our Support. If you bought the game during the Summer Sale Festival, you will get a refund.
They refunded me... and took the game out of my account. And now it's $10 again. So thanks for that! Haha. I replied pointing this out, hopefully they add it back to my account.
I can't make a decision !!!

:(
HappyPunkPotato: Did anyone miss out on Toonstruck and want a gift code for it?
Thanks for asking.
Yes, I missed out as per my 2 posts above.
Workaday Monday is now over in Poland without response so, though I shouldn't really need a code in these circumstances, I will gladly accept your kind offer IF you can really spare it :D
theredgoblin: Yes, I missed out as per my 2 posts above.
Ha ha sorry! I can definitely spare it because I bought the game a while ago and only got the free code now in case someone missed out. I'll send you a message.

Edit: Oops no, I can't send a message to you! If you want to change your setings I can send the code in a message or I can just post it here if you prefer?
Post edited June 17, 2019 by HappyPunkPotato
emter_pl: Please contact our Support. If you bought the game during the Summer Sale Festival, you will get a refund.
StingingVelvet: They refunded me... and took the game out of my account. And now it's $10 again. So thanks for that! Haha. I replied pointing this out, hopefully they add it back to my account.
Let me know if they don't. You can have my spare code.
End of the sales. My buys:

Broken Age
Bulb Boy
Cognition:Game of the year edition
Dex
Fran Bow
Giana Sisters:Rise of the Owlverlord
Goetia
Machinarium
Memoranda
Moebius
Teslagrad
Time Gentlemen....+ Ben There, Dan That

+ free

Obduction
Toonstruck
Post edited June 18, 2019 by argamasa
Can someone post that link here so I can look at the price table so I can find if the games I'm looking at match or beat the lowest price GOG has sold said game at.
I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key? If so, anyone have one to trade? Thanks.
adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key? If so, anyone have one to trade? Thanks.
Try in this thread.
adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key? If so, anyone have one to trade? Thanks.
ariaspi: Try in this thread.
Thanks.
Okie doke, GOG!
Thank you and publishers for free Obduction and Toonstruck! ;)

Good sale overall.