It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
I love you GOG
Thanks for Toonstruck GOG!
Thank you, GOG! <3

On a side note, I assume the flash deals aren't coming back? I missed one and was hoping like previous sales to see them return at the end.
Damn, was kinda hoping for Arx Fatalis and Deadly Premonition to go on sale. They were the only games I was really interested in buying, thought maybe they might show up as flash deals.

Oh well, great sale nonetheless! Thanks as always!
where can i claim Toonstruck? clicking on the banner on the front page leads nowhere and trying to claim it from the game store page just redirects me to the main page again
Thank you for Toonstruck!! :)
Zetikla: where can i claim Toonstruck? clicking on the banner on the front page leads nowhere and trying to claim it from the game store page just redirects me to the main page again
You simply click on the banner on the front page. Then the message on the banner changes to something like "Done! The game will show up in your account, soon"

And that's where you can find it then.
Thanks for toonstruck! Hopefully more people enjoy it's madness.
Zetikla: where can i claim Toonstruck? clicking on the banner on the front page leads nowhere and trying to claim it from the game store page just redirects me to the main page again
Click the green button not the banner.
Cool, thanks! I didn't get Obduction, but this one I take gladly.
A nice Giveaway for the finale!!
I was expecting a discount on Terraria, but I guess we will get a discount when the next update lands.

I will spend the rest of my budget anyway!
:)
This sale was really good btw, Blues.
I think you did mostly a good job here. [except the Mafia pack thing, I am still a bit sad :( ]
Thank you for Toonstruck GOG:)
Thanks for the freebie : )
Thank you GOG for both freebies. :)
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Hustlefan
Yet another +1 for Toonstruck. Awesome game! Love you, guys! \^_^/