It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DieRuhe: Four more days, and I just realized it's pointless to do any more checking in. :-( Of course, I missed the first few days and at this rate I won't even get the first game. Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
I hear you - missed the first three days but there are plenty of the "free" games to be had here for the asking. I was kindly gifted the one of the four I wanted, plus another freebie from a previous sale. Also managed to find good homes for a couple of orphaned GOG games :-)
tinyE: I've played it. It's part FPS.
Momo1991: And part PIYP?
PIYP?
high rated
DieRuhe: [...] Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
You don't really need an FB account, just click on the "share" button on the front page, then refresh your XP page.
Momo1991: And part PIYP?
tinyE: PIYP?
PIYP funny...
Did that help?
Momo1991: PIYP funny...
Did that help?
I'm half asleep, so no. :P
[HAVE]

System Shock 2

[WANT]

1 million dollahs.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by neurasthenya
Did that help?
tinyE: I'm half asleep, so no. :P
Play It Yourself Punk? thats teh best i can do XD
tinyE: I'm half asleep, so no. :P
Vyraexii: Play It Yourself Punk? thats teh best i can do XD
OH, you mean SP! Yeah, with my internet that's a must! :P
neurasthenya: [HAVE]

System Shock 2

[WANT]

1 million dollahs.
LOL
Did that help?
OMG!!! Momo has returned.....things are as they should be again.

Nice to see ya again Momo you have been missed. How's life?
did anyone get the 300 points?
high rated
ln2233: did anyone get the 300 points?
I think everyone did. Didn't you? Try the following - add all the points you got for things in your XP page, then add any points you got from purchases, compare this total to the total listed in your XP page. Are they identical or is there a difference of 300 points?
ln2233: did anyone get the 300 points?
HypersomniacLive: I think everyone did. Didn't you? Try the following - add all the points you got for things in your XP page, then add any points you got from purchases, compare this total to the total listed in your XP page. Are they identical or is there a difference of 300 points?
ok, I did get it. I just counted
Did that help?
51nikopol: OMG!!! Momo has returned.....things are as they should be again.

Nice to see ya again Momo you have been missed. How's life?
Don't get too excited!! Life's good... you?
Edit: Gone. :)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by ZaineH