It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[GOT] Spelunky

Thank you Sir :-)
Post edited June 17, 2016 by kmonster
kmonster: [WANT] Spelunky
Check your PM. Have fun!
[HAVE] Spelunky.
Reply so i know who wants it. :)
[HAVE] System Shock 2

[GOT] Spelunky
[GOT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited June 20, 2016 by perkov
low rated
+1 to kaileeena for making someone's night better.
kaileeena: Still
[HAVE] Spelunky
if there is still someone who needs it
Just received, thank you very much.
Vyraexii: since my earlier post is buried reposting

[HAVE] System Shock 2

looking for a good home for it for anyone who still needs it
geldedgoat: I'll take it if it's still available. I installed Galaxy while the offer was available but didn't realize I needed to do anything more than that. :\
sending now to your chat
JunglePredator: +1 to kaileeena for making someone's night better.
cool hope he enjoys it and best of luck with his troubles
Momo1991: Would like Giants, please :-)
nicode: Sent, check the Chat.
Thanks so much, Nicode!
nicode: Sent, check the Chat.
Momo1991: Thanks so much, Nicode!
Well you're the smartest one here so if you can't tell us WTF genre that game is then we are officially screwed. :P
Momo1991: Would like Giants, please :-)

HAVE: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Yea, I know, not a trading thread but am trying to gift away extra GOG keys to good homes - hopefully to a long-term member that will be happy to have this great game :-)
KarelVosahlik: I would love to get Defender's Quest, if it is still possible. It is a game from top of my wishlist. Thank you!
Sent in chat - enjoy :-)
Momo1991: Thanks so much, Nicode!
tinyE: Well you're the smartest one here so if you can't tell us WTF genre that game is then we are officially screwed. :P
Well supposedly it's a FPS - which is not my known favorite genre - but I was chatting with a friend and they said that the shooting part is not difficult - it's the laughing your head off part :-p I figured since it had been given for free and some copies were floating around, I'd try it out and see if it's as hilarious as advertised. Hopefully I don't get sucked into "real" FPS games as a result!
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Momo1991
KarelVosahlik: I would love to get Defender's Quest, if it is still possible. It is a game from top of my wishlist. Thank you!
Momo1991: Sent in chat - enjoy :-)
tinyE: Well you're the smartest one here so if you can't tell us WTF genre that game is then we are officially screwed. :P
Momo1991: Well supposedly it's a FPS - which is not my known favorite genre - but I was chatting with a friend and they said that the shooting part is not difficult - it's the laughing your head off part :-p I figured since it had been given for free and some copies were floating around, I'd try it out and see if it's as hilarious as advertised. Hopefully I don't get sucked into "real" FPS games as a result!
I've played it. It's part FPS.
Momo1991: Sent in chat - enjoy :-)

Well supposedly it's a FPS - which is not my known favorite genre - but I was chatting with a friend and they said that the shooting part is not difficult - it's the laughing your head off part :-p I figured since it had been given for free and some copies were floating around, I'd try it out and see if it's as hilarious as advertised. Hopefully I don't get sucked into "real" FPS games as a result!
tinyE: I've played it. It's part FPS.
And part PIYP?
Four more days, and I just realized it's pointless to do any more checking in. :-( Of course, I missed the first few days and at this rate I won't even get the first game. Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
geldedgoat: I'll take it if it's still available. I installed Galaxy while the offer was available but didn't realize I needed to do anything more than that. :\
Vyraexii: sending now to your chat
Got it! You're awesome, thank you!