It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
A round of cheers and +1s to all gifting souls here.
HypersomniacLive: A round of cheers and +1s to all gifting souls here.
Can I get a beer instead?
high rated
sunshinecorp: Can I get a beer instead?
How about a beer to wash done those cheers and +1s?
HypersomniacLive: A round of cheers and +1s to all gifting souls here.
Wako911: Explain the high rep boost fucker !
Easy, he buys me G2A codes. :P
staredcraft: [HAVE] Gabriel Knights 20th Anniversary Edition
Stooner: Hi, is this still available?
Sorry no man gave it to someone else already, been offline and forgot to edited it.
nicode: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
[HAVE] The Consortium: Master Edition
[HAVE] Giants: Citizen Kabuto

One game per member. Reputation of at least 42 points is required.
Please reply with a quote of the game you want, else I will very likely miss your post. First come, first served.
(the code will be sent by Chat, so you have to enable it for Everyone, because I'm not using the Friends feature)
nicode: Added The Consortium: Master Edition and Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Would like Giants, please :-)

GIVEN: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Yea, I know, not a trading thread but am trying to gift away extra GOG keys to good homes - hopefully to a long-term member that will be happy to have this great game :-)
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Momo1991
since my earlier post is buried reposting

[GIVEN] System Shock 2 to geldedgoat

looking for a good home for it for anyone who still needs it
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Vyraexii
nicode: Added The Consortium: Master Edition and Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Momo1991: Would like Giants, please :-)

HAVE: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Yea, I know, not a trading thread but am trying to gift away extra GOG keys to good homes - hopefully to a long-term member that will be happy to have this great game :-)
I would love to get Defender's Quest, if it is still possible. It is a game from top of my wishlist. Thank you!
Momo1991: Would like Giants, please :-)
Sent, check the Chat.
Vyraexii: since my earlier post is buried reposting

[HAVE] System Shock 2

looking for a good home for it for anyone who still needs it
I'll take it if it's still available. I installed Galaxy while the offer was available but didn't realize I needed to do anything more than that. :\
low rated
So anyways... if anyone has a copy of Spelunky still InsaneMatt here on GOG would like it.
I'm asking for him because he's not too active on here but he's the programmer for GameSave Manager & his house just flooded so he could use a copy. :-)

(Disclaimer: I'm his moderator as well)
JunglePredator: So anyways... if anyone has a copy of Spelunky still InsaneMatt here on GOG would like it.
I'm asking for him because he's not too active on here but he's the programmer for GameSave Manager & his house just flooded so he could use a copy. :-)

Nope, still have a copy of System Shock 2 though. :P
JunglePredator: So anyways... if anyone has a copy of Spelunky still InsaneMatt here on GOG would like it.

omega64: Nope, still have a copy of System Shock 2 though. :P
You can send that to him if you want... far as I know he doesn't own it & while he only indicated to me he wants spelunky he has had a shitty day.
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
if there is still someone who needs it
Post edited June 17, 2016 by kaileeena