It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Alas, because of the way GOG implemented these codes (via email, rather than via orders & settings), you can't even say who redeemed it.
vsr: In ACCOUNT --> Orders and Settings, you can see GIFTED TO, GIFT FROM notes on the order.
Normally, yes, but not for the summer sale XP games (Spelunky, Gabriel, etc.). At least I can't see them, which is what I was saying.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by mrkgnao
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition - Thanks Nicode
Post edited June 10, 2016 by truhlik
I don't get why people are having a problem getting System Shock 2.
It's just a button click...and I even doubt you have to use GOG Galaxy... just set your user agent no?
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
[HAVE] The Consortium: Master Edition
[GIVEN] Giants: Citizen Kabuto

One game per member. Reputation of at least 42 points is required.
Please reply with a quote of the game you want, else I will very likely miss your post. First come, first served.
(the code will be sent by Chat, so you have to enable it for Everyone, because I'm not using the Friends feature)
Post edited June 17, 2016 by nicode
low rated
nicode: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Spelunky
[HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Please reply with a quote of the game you want, else I will very likely miss your post. First come, first served.
May i?!
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Thanks for generosity.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by wolfsrain
low rated
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/new_monkey_island_game
Post edited June 10, 2016 by fan3l
nicode: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Spelunky
[HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Could I please ask for Dreamfall? I had more than 42 rep until I upset a scammer who has downvoted me to oblivion a couple days ago.

Ninja'd by Fan3 :)
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Nemesis44UK
wolfsrain: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Sent, have a look at the Chat.
low rated
wolfsrain: Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
nicode: Sent, have a look at the Chat.
Many thanks.
nicode: [HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition

(the code will be sent by Chat, so you have to enable it for Everyone, because I'm not using the Friends feature)
May I ask for GK?
Thanks
Dumb question, but exactly how are people gifting / trading the free games (Spelunky, etc) and what "codes" are they talking about? Unless I'm missing something obvious / having a "slow day", I don't see any option for sending game / codes either on the game, my account or order pages (nor any guide to gifting free games, only how to gift a new purchase during the actual purchase process)? Thanks.
low rated
AB2012:
If you own one of the free games, you receive a gift code.
truhlik: May I ask for GK?
Sent, have a look at the Chat.
AB2012:
Check attachment for an example. Also:
[HAVE] System Shock 2, just reply to this post. Although most people already have it already.
[GOT] Dreamfall Chapters - thank you mistermumbles
Attachments:
gift.jpg (13 Kb)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by sanfueg
Edit: How did I not see Sanfueg's reply...?
-post wiped-
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold