It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogtrial34987: [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Hadn't expected to find a thread ilke this; only looked in on the forums since I was having quite a bit of trouble logging in earlier today. Massive kudos for all the generosity displayed here!
summitus: Didn't I give you Gabriel Knight the other day after you PM'd for it ? .. but now you have it here to give away ??
The OP states:
IAmSinistar: 3) Once a game has been given, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]
That's what I did. (Though I agree that "RECEIVED" would've been clearer.)

(So no, I don't have it to give away.)

tinyE: No shit? :P
What a puss head. XD
I understand that you get a lot of scammers and the like here, but might be nice to wait a few more minutes to jump to conclusions...
Post edited June 20, 2016 by gogtrial34987
summitus: ................... X_O ... :o ..... :/
tinyE: Keep the PM if you can because you may need it if he denies this.

I for one don't want to be giving stuff out to people so that they can trade it.
Yeah will do , I'm hoping its perfectly innocent though ... coz I got my Gabriel Knight from MUTTALA but then earned enough XP to get one myself so I gave it to him ... hope I haven't been a complete dick ..
Don't want to defend anyone but I just wanted to add that I was given Spelunky because I did not know if and how much exp I would get during the sale. A day ago I decided to buy some games and got Spelunky again therefore gave itz away here in this thread. Just a thought.

Edit: Ninja'd :)
Post edited June 20, 2016 by MarkoH01
summitus: Didn't I give you Gabriel Knight the other day after you PM'd for it ? .. but now you have it here to give away ??
gogtrial34987: The OP states:
IAmSinistar: 3) Once a game has been given, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]
gogtrial34987: That's what I did. (Though I agree that "RECEIVED" would've been clearer.)

All cool then .... O_o ;)

Sorry GOGTRIAL , but there are so many fucking scammers on here that you never know :(
Post edited June 20, 2016 by summitus
gogtrial34987: The OP states:

That's what I did. (Though I agree that "RECEIVED" would've been clearer.)

summitus: All cool then .... O_o ;)

Sorry GOGTRIAL , but there are so many fucking scammers on here that you never know :(
No worries. :) I definitely understand the confusion. I'm just glad I was around at the right moment to immediately clear it up!
False alarm then. :D

Hugs and hand jobs for all. :D
summitus: All cool then .... O_o ;)

gogtrial34987: No worries. :) I definitely understand the confusion. I'm just glad I was around at the right moment to immediately clear it up!
Haha .. now I really do feel like big dick ... hmm I think I could have worded that a little better .. :p

tinyE: False alarm then. :D

Hugs and hand jobs for all. :D
Nothing like a group hug and hand job .... and cookies of course ..
Post edited June 20, 2016 by summitus
*g*

*hands out cookies and chocolate*
gogtrial34987: *g*

Might wanna add some high quality Lube ;)
gogtrial34987: *g*

summitus: Might wanna add some high quality Lube ;)
What do you think the filling of the cookies consists of?

...Wait, you thought those were for eating? >:D
Still have Spelunky if anyone wants it.
armedready: Still have Spelunky if anyone wants it.
Hey, since I'm going to miss "Spelunky" by 100 XP (missed one "Check-in" day and found nothing to buy I don't already have or that isn't still too expensive for my taste) I would be very glad to take it. :-)

Edit: [GOT] Spelunky
Post edited June 20, 2016 by Geddes17
summitus: Sorry GOGTRIAL , but there are so many fucking scammers on here that you never know :(
Don't want to blow Tautos horn here and I really, really do understand why people here are worried very fast (especially those who already got scammed). However I still like to add that those many scammers here in the forum should make us careful - yes - but they should still not lead us to suspect each and everyone. There are a few newcomers here who we should welcome and it's hard to do so if we also suspect each newcomer to be a scammer. Being careful is all right but we should aslo be even more careful pointing out suspicious until we have real proof.
armedready: Still have Spelunky if anyone wants it.
Geddes17: Hey, since I'm going to miss "Spelunky" by 100 XP (missed one "Check-in" day and found nothing to buy I don't already have or that isn't still too expensive for my taste) I would be very glad to take it. :-)
No prob its in your chat enjoy ;)
Geddes17: Hey, since I'm going to miss "Spelunky" by 100 XP (missed one "Check-in" day and found nothing to buy I don't already have or that isn't still too expensive for my taste) I would be very glad to take it. :-)
armedready: No prob its in your chat enjoy ;)
Thank you very much!