It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shikuan: the only reason i can think of is these people buy an insane amount of games during this sale period.
zeogold: People are insane here.

In other news:
I still have a copy of System Shock 2 for anybody who wants it.
Also, snowkatt has a copy of Gabriel Knight which she's too lazy to come here and give out herself, so she's shoved it on me to give away for her.
So, in summary:
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
I'd love to have Gabriel Knight if possible. If I'm not deemed worthy then thanks for the gesture anyway.
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited June 20, 2016 by auter
auter: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Got it.Thank you.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by perkov
low rated
auter: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
I'd be quite interested in that. I'm defiitely not alone, though. From the last 100 posts, there's:

gogtrial34987: [WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
perkov: [WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Bobby77: [WANT]
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
runnerex: [WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
omega64: Probably best to hide them instead of removing them.
At least you will already have them when purchasing bundles etc.
Argh! Call me stupid, but I had never noticed you could hide games, and now that poses a dilemma for me :-D

I had read that you could turn your free games into gift codes if you didn't download them and asked support, in which case I was going to buy a few games and give Gabriel Knight away here. And if that wasn't possible, I'd adjust my purchases to end up just short of 15k XP, because I really don't want in my library games I'm not going to play.

After reading noir_7 post (thanks for posting the support answer and saving us the work to ask!) my wallet was safe, but now thanks to you making me aware of the obvious hiding feature, I might end up well past the 30k XP barrier, and with another bunch of games that will probably get more discounted in future sales before I get to play them.

I hate you :-P
low rated
zeogold: [HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
can me have it?
nepundo: I hate you :-P
Yay, I did it! :D
Post edited June 20, 2016 by omega64
nepundo: I hate you :-P
omega64: Yay, I did it! :D
It's another way to say he loves you ;)
[Given]
Spelunky

Simply quote my post to receive the game. First come first served.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by Nicole28
low rated
Nicole28: [HAVE]
Spelunky

Simply quote my post to receive the game. First come first served.
Can i take if you dont mind ?
NoxTwo: Can i take if you dont mind ?
Yes, that you may! :) I will mail you the code in a private message.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by Nicole28
gogtrial34987: [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Hadn't expected to find a thread ilke this; only looked in on the forums since I was having quite a bit of trouble logging in earlier today. Massive kudos for all the generosity displayed here!
Didn't I give you Gabriel Knight the other day after you PM'd for it ? .. but now you have it here to give away ??
gogtrial34987: [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

Hadn't expected to find a thread ilke this; only looked in on the forums since I was having quite a bit of trouble logging in earlier today. Massive kudos for all the generosity displayed here!
summitus: Didn't I give you Gabriel Knight the other day after you PM'd for it ? .. but now you have it here to give away ??
No shit? :P
What a puss head. XD
Post edited June 20, 2016 by tinyE
summitus: Didn't I give you Gabriel Knight the other day after you PM'd for it ? .. but now you have it here to give away ??
tinyE: No shit? :P
What a puss head. XD
................... X_O ... :o ..... :/
tinyE: No shit? :P
What a puss head. XD
summitus: ................... X_O ... :o ..... :/
Keep the PM if you can because you may need it if he denies this.

I for one don't want to be giving stuff out to people so that they can trade it.