It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new Master of Orion... they promised a native Linux version but then only put it on Steam and
then said gog wouldn't get it.
ckblackm: The new Master of Orion... they promised a native Linux version but then only put it on Steam and
Another one? How lovely.

Did they say why? Could you link the source?
ckblackm: The new Master of Orion... they promised a native Linux version but then only put it on Steam and
HypersomniacLive: Another one? How lovely.

Did they say why? Could you link the source?
Pretty sure they didn't because they're waiting for Galaxy on Linux. (if it ever happens)
Galaxy is used for Multiplayer.
tfishell: I'm asking about this in the GOG BizDev Q&A
You asked again a lot of already-existing questions though.. :\
Post edited February 19, 2017 by phaolo
not so sure how long GOG will take, But Long Live The Queen got an update last month on Steam
te_lanus: not so sure how long GOG will take, But Long Live The Queen got an update last month on Steam
I see "Currently, the new engine is only available for Windows/Linux users who opt into the beta." disclaimer there so I don't feel cheated or anything yet. Or is this update available for all Steam users now? I don't see anything saying so, sorry if I'm too blind and/or stupid to get it ;)
omega64: Seems like Necropolis still hasn't received its promised Multiplayer for the GOG version.
The game released with that promise July 12.
One for the list?
You let me know about this in September and it completely slipped my mind. Which means the devs had an extra long time to add the multiplayer. Which begs the question: Has it been added yet?
omega64: Seems like Necropolis still hasn't received its promised Multiplayer for the GOG version.
The game released with that promise July 12.
One for the list?
fronzelneekburm: You let me know about this in September and it completely slipped my mind. Which means the devs had an extra long time to add the multiplayer. Which begs the question: Has it been added yet?
Store page says no.
high rated
Tauto: I thought you left.
Could you, please, take it someplace else? This is a very useful thread for GOG customers, and I'd appreciate it if it stayed on topic.
fronzelneekburm: You let me know about this in September and it completely slipped my mind. Which means the devs had an extra long time to add the multiplayer. Which begs the question: Has it been added yet?
omega64: Store page says no.
Wow, this sounds pretty bad. Added!

Tauto: You could just spam it into deletion.
I think I'll save myself and everyone the hassle and just report your disruptive behaviour to the CM.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
high rated
About Clustertruck:

We've received the latest possible version of the game and we'll be rolling out the update as soon as possible and if there aren't any technical issues that prevent us from rolling it out.

Sadly, there's no level editor included in the updated version.
JudasIscariot: About Clustertruck:

We've received the latest possible version of the game and we'll be rolling out the update as soon as possible and if there aren't any technical issues that prevent us from rolling it out.

This is very surprising. A very welcome step in the right direction. Hopefully the missing features will be added someday. Thanks for letting us know!
high rated
Necropolis is a gimped version with no multiplayer. The game has ceased being worked on by HairBrained Schemes. We will not get the multiplayer update we were promised here.
JudasIscariot: About Clustertruck:

Marioface5: This is very surprising. A very welcome step in the right direction.
I agree.
paladin181: Necropolis is a gimped version with no multiplayer. The game has ceased being worked on by HairBrained Schemes. We will not get the multiplayer update we were promised here.
Sounds worthy of a refund to me.