It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: There's talk in the A Hat in Time forum about the level editor missing in the GOG version.

Can someone that owns the game comment on this?
The integration with Steamworks is the only reason why so many games don't include their level editor here on GOG?
And let's not forget Running With Scissors......Three years after ti came out, the "Paradise Lost" expansion for Postal 2 is still not on GOG, despite all of RWS promises that " it's coming soon"....
The Last Leviathan from the current sale apparently hasn't been updated for years according to the reviews.
HypersomniacLive: There's talk in the A Hat in Time forum about the level editor missing in the GOG version.

Alexim: The integration with Steamworks is the only reason why so many games don't include their level editor here on GOG?
Isn't Steamworks just a tool acting as a platform for easy uploading and managing of mods? If it doesn't have anything to do with the core functionality of the mod itself, then why can't users upload to places like nexusmods as an alternative? Such a BS staple excuse.
Alexim: The integration with Steamworks is the only reason why so many games don't include their level editor here on GOG?
micktiegs_8: Isn't Steamworks just a tool acting as a platform for easy uploading and managing of mods? If it doesn't have anything to do with the core functionality of the mod itself, then why can't users upload to places like nexusmods as an alternative? Such a BS staple excuse.
This is what I think too, but I've always read that developers use this excuse, so I wondered what was true.
I can't understand what it costs them to offer the level editor of their games even here.
Alexim: The Last Leviathan from the current sale apparently hasn't been updated for years according to the reviews.
Some reviews are from 2016 and I don't think they're still reliable, because according to this: https://www.gog.com/forum/last_leviathan_the/changelog the last recorded update has been pushed in october 2017
Alexim: The Last Leviathan from the current sale apparently hasn't been updated for years according to the reviews.
Desmight: Some reviews are from 2016 and I don't think they're still reliable, because according to this: https://www.gog.com/forum/last_leviathan_the/changelog the last recorded update has been pushed in october 2017
I did some digging myself and found more amazing comments from steamboys:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/489460/discussions/0/2650805212048089219/

edit: the game is updated though. That changelog is the last piece of news on the Steam store as well.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by micktiegs_8
Desmight: Some reviews are from 2016 and I don't think they're still reliable, because according to this: https://www.gog.com/forum/last_leviathan_the/changelog the last recorded update has been pushed in october 2017
Ah thanks, the authors of the reviews should edit them then, there are only three and very negative.
However good for the video game that is updated.

micktiegs_8: I did some digging myself and found more amazing comments from steamboys:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/489460/discussions/0/2650805212048089219/

edit: the game is updated though. That changelog is the last piece of news on the Steam store as well.
Well, not so good for the game if the developer doesn't update the Steam version either. XD
Post edited April 06, 2018 by Alexim
high rated
Pharaonic has just received a patch with the missing German, Italian, Portuguese and Polish languages.

Apparently I heard from some source that the mod tools will be coming this week or so (but I have lost the source unfortunately).

I think the bigger issue right now is the the fact that in-game captures do not work with the GOG version of the game.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard: Apparently I heard from some source that the mod tools will be coming this week or so (but I have lost the source unfortunately).

I think the bigger issue right now is the the fact that in-game captures do not work with the GOG version of the game.
So, they are missing. Let's see if your source proves right, though this week's almost over...

And yes, I see the latter issue pop up with every update, but that sounds like something they just seem unable to fix so far and not a missing feature?
PookaMustard: Apparently I heard from some source that the mod tools will be coming this week or so (but I have lost the source unfortunately).

HypersomniacLive: So, they are missing. Let's see if your source proves right, though this week's almost over...

And yes, I see the latter issue pop up with every update, but that sounds like something they just seem unable to fix so far and not a missing feature?
Wait, I found the source. It was taken on this Tuesday, so it was stated on Sunday pretty much.

From what I heard, the screenshots issue was ruined since the game's release. They apparently made an effort to fix it, but what they did was far from enough as the issue still persists, and I have no idea if the developers are paying it much attention. This Reddit post saying the developers don't experience it on their end is the closest we got, and I hope it takes off somewhere.
Post edited April 13, 2018 by PookaMustard
high rated
Added Startup Company.

Think of it as a goodbye present.
I've just discovered that the Steam version of Knights and Merchants includes both the classic edition of the game plus a remake with HD support, while GOG's version only provides you with the former. :\
muntdefems: I've just discovered that the Steam version of Knights and Merchants includes both the classic edition of the game plus a remake with HD support, while GOG's version only provides you with the former. :\
I'm trying to find more info about this, but I can't find anything. Do you have any links that go into details as to what the differences between the original and the remake are? The main thing I came up with were websites talking about a fan-made mod titled Knights and Merchants Remake. Not the same thing, right? The only thing that indicates a remake being sold on Steam was a bullet point in the description that said "New Musical Score".