It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: The link you have here I can't watch and the link to GOG club is muddles somehow all other links work fine for me
klaattu: It must be from the old the old GOG Gift Club.
Here's an image.
OK Thanks
DarkoD13: Posting this here since the user is a member of the GOG Gift Club.
He doesn’t activate a lot of the games he wins and probably trades most of them (at least that’s what he’s doing with my gift). From what I managed to see before SG went down, he hasn’t activated gifts from triock, K_1269 and others.
If you have given him a key, I suggest you drop it in the ninja thread just in case. Unfortunately, I sent him a steam gift.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6305

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Xibalba
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xibalba89
Thanks for the info DarkoD13!
Seems like he didn't activate my Victoria 2 key, not absolutely sure, but I believe this is the one:
N34LH-RZN09-LGT*M * = 3+3
maybe someone else will like it if it's still valid ;)

[Edit] Removed, as I was mistaken about this member. My appologies for causing trouble for him!
Post edited April 28, 2013 by K_1269
DarkoD13: Posting this here since the user is a member of the GOG Gift Club.
He doesn’t activate a lot of the games he wins and probably trades most of them (at least that’s what he’s doing with my gift). From what I managed to see before SG went down, he hasn’t activated gifts from triock, K_1269 and others.
If you have given him a key, I suggest you drop it in the ninja thread just in case. Unfortunately, I sent him a steam gift.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6305

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Xibalba
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xibalba89
K_1269: Thanks for the info DarkoD13!
Seems like he didn't activate my Victoria 2 key, not absolutely sure, but I believe this is the one:
N34LH-RZN09-LGT*M * = 3+3
maybe someone else will like it if it's still valid ;)

Also, on topic: jonleh you marked Fable, which you won in my last giveaway, as received, but havn't redeemed it to your account. As I havn't heard anything from you ( not even a thanks) but you seem to be online plenty, I'll report you nexttime I log into steamgifts, if it still isn't redeemed and in your steamaccount by then.
Again! should I go through my group GA to check if they have been activated?
Post edited April 28, 2013 by SirEyeball
Sachys: This begs the question as to why, during sync, steamgifts doesnt check off that winnings on SG have been activated
There's the issue that SG can't check the insides of your Steam account, just what appears in your Steam profile gamelist. And some games/DLC never appear on that list after activating them.

The original Tomb Raider games are like that, for instance (up until TR6, IIRC). When I held some giveaways for them Tomb Raiders, I had the winners in my friend list until I saw them activating the game on my Friends Activities screen. And that because they were gifts, if they were keys then there would be no way of knowing.
K_1269:
SirEyeball: Again! should I go through my group GA to check if they have been activated?
Yes, unfortunately it seems to work that way that the gifters are supposed to check if the gifts were really redeemed. A pity that this has to be checked in the first place for this gifting club through imo.
Sachys: This begs the question as to why, during sync, steamgifts doesnt check off that winnings on SG have been activated
retsuseiba: There's the issue that SG can't check the insides of your Steam account, just what appears in your Steam profile gamelist. And some games/DLC never appear on that list after activating them.

The original Tomb Raider games are like that, for instance (up until TR6, IIRC). When I held some giveaways for them Tomb Raiders, I had the winners in my friend list until I saw them activating the game on my Friends Activities screen. And that because they were gifts, if they were keys then there would be no way of knowing.
Interesting - thanks for that! I'm sure that correlation of winnings to games visible would still be welcomed by many thought to prevent this kind of thing
SirEyeball: Again! should I go through my group GA to check if they have been activated?
K_1269: Yes, unfortunately it seems to work that way that the gifters are supposed to check if the gifts were really redeemed. A pity that this has to be checked in the first place for this gifting club through imo.
seems like we need to weed out a bit. Maybe ad an active rule where you have to be somewhat active on this forum to continue to be a member though that would prob entail a lot of work so I don't know what??
I can happily report that all my games are in the inventory of the winners
Post edited April 28, 2013 by SirEyeball
K_1269: Seems like he didn't activate my Victoria 2 key, not absolutely sure, but I believe this is the one:
Just tried it - got "duplicate code"
Sachys: Just tried it - got "duplicate code"
Thanks for checking Sachys! Double checked and the key should have been the right one, guess someone got it now in their library at least.

@SirEyeball
"Maybe ad an active rule..." darknath did add a rule recently about breaking SG rules, so he is working on making the giftclub more secure. If you do have any specific ideas you probably should talk to him or another club admin about it. Also, glad to hear all your gifting went smooth :)
Post edited April 28, 2013 by K_1269
ya, unfortunately, this user is not the only person that i have caught doing this in our GoG Group..
you guys should all check to see if users are activating codes after you have given them to them on SteamGifts & that they are in their accounts...

K_1269: Yes, unfortunately it seems to work that way that the gifters are supposed to check if the gifts were really redeemed. A pity that this has to be checked in the first place for this gifting club through imo.
SirEyeball: seems like we need to weed out a bit. Maybe ad an active rule where you have to be somewhat active on this forum to continue to be a member though that would prob entail a lot of work so I don't know what??
I can happily report that all my games are in the inventory of the winners
K_1269: Thanks for checking Sachys! Double checked and the key should have been the right one, guess someone got it now in their library at least.
Indeed! Hopefully they'll get their head around it too, heheh!
Death2Videodrome: ya, unfortunately, this user is not the only person that i have caught doing this in our GoG Group..
Report them to the admins of the group, on SG and maybe drop a warning in the thread.
I am not going to go through my past giveaways, i would be here all fucking night. Needless to say I will seriously consider whether or not to carry on if some heartless bastard does this to me going forward.
Ian: I am not going to go through my past giveaways, i would be here all fucking night. Needless to say I will seriously consider whether or not to carry on if some heartless bastard does this to me going forward.
You don't have to. But if you see an idiot feel free to put him in the digital pillory. Don't let the idiots ruin your day or even a minute of it
Ian: I am not going to go through my past giveaways, i would be here all fucking night. Needless to say I will seriously consider whether or not to carry on if some heartless bastard does this to me going forward.
I wouldn't blame you, it is pretty rude getting the chance to enter to win a game, then winning it then just going ahead and re-gifting it or trying to trade it off.