It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a reminder about my giveaways for Crayon Physics Deluxe and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP.
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ZhLOy/superbrothers-sword-sworcery-ep
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/9hr0t/crayon-physics-deluxe
4 Hours left!
Congratulations Tallima for winning Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP.
Please check your email.
By the way, it seems no one entered the Crayon Physics Deluxe giveway so I'm still wondering what I'm gonna do with that one.
Gifts have been sent, congratz to the winners.

Solar 2: Benjiir
Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery EP: TheSupremeForce and Tallima

Hope you enjoy your games ^_^
Zorder: Congratulations Tallima for winning Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP.
Please check your email.
By the way, it seems no one entered the Crayon Physics Deluxe giveway so I'm still wondering what I'm gonna do with that one.
lol looks like Tallima won 2 copies of Swords and Sworcery, I guess he will have an extra to give away.
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Gifts have been sent, congratz to the winners.

So... Tallima won 2 Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery EP? xD
Ki11s0n3: Gifts have been sent, congratz to the winners.

Zorder: So... Tallima won 2 Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery EP? xD
Yeah looks like it lol
Wow so many GIVEAWAYS!!!!!
Post edited March 13, 2013 by KrelisVang
I entered but didn't win. :-(
Ki11s0n3: lol looks like Tallima won 2 copies of Swords and Sworcery, I guess he will have an extra to give away.
Actually, one of the gifters should ask for a re-roll.
Ki11s0n3: lol looks like Tallima won 2 copies of Swords and Sworcery, I guess he will have an extra to give away.
JMich: Actually, one of the gifters should ask for a re-roll.
Yeah true I think it should be Zorder since i sent the emails already and I can't remember which code I gave the guy, but if he doesn't want to I guess I can take a minute and look
JMich: Actually, one of the gifters should ask for a re-roll.
I emailed him the key just before checking this thread so I guess we'll wait and see which one he does redeem. Then we can re-roll.
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/3BUrz/game-of-thrones

Open for 3 days for contributors $30.01
Garrett24601: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/3BUrz/game-of-thrones

Open for 3 days for contributors $30.01
Wow looks like I need to find a way to get an extra $0.01 since the games I did give away didn't raise my donation, cause I would love to play the game.

And Thanks for the giveaway
Ki11s0n3: Wow looks like I need to find a way to get an extra $0.01 since the games I did give away didn't raise my donation, cause I would love to play the game.

Your welcome and hopefully you will get feedback from your giveaway before Saturday.
Ki11s0n3: Wow looks like I need to find a way to get an extra $0.01 since the games I did give away didn't raise my donation, cause I would love to play the game.

Garrett24601: Your welcome and hopefully you will get feedback from your giveaway before Saturday.
Yeah I am hoping
To go over the $30.00 limit, you have to give a non-bundle game. Fortix is a good choice, or any of the cheaper DLCs. I think there's currently a sale at the indiegala store on Tropico series, though I'm not sure if Tropico counts as bundle game or not.
Additionally, I think (but it might have been changed) that contributor value to enter a giveaway counts from when the giveaway was created, but I'm not really sure.