It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: Some people already entered so I won't delete the giveaway, one of them should have this game. There's no way I'm going to activate something I don't intend to play, it's not my style.
benderz: It's not a big deal if someone entered, they'll be "refund".
But if you didn't activate the key, a re-roll of akhliber's giveaway is a better idea from my opinion. You can be banned for SG by regifting the key AND by not activate a game you won.
It's just an advice, you're free to do what you want.

EDIT : I just realize, asking a re-roll is possible if the winner mark the gift as "received" ?
I doubt I can request a re-roll, as BranjoHello did mark it as received. I'd highly recommend deleting your new giveaway though Branjo, as it will in fact get you banned. As benderz said, the people that entered will get their points refunded.
akhliber: I doubt I can request a re-roll, as BranjoHello did mark it as received. I'd highly recommend deleting your new giveaway though Branjo, as it will in fact get you banned. As benderz said, the people that entered will get their points refunded.
Since the peeps will get their points back, then its ok to delete it, so I have.
Sorry for the fuss everybody, I guess I'm very good at finding a way to screw good intentions with bad approach. :)
Thanks again, akhliber, I'll find a non-steamgifts-non-gog way to find new home for this key code.

EDIT: The key is activated.
Post edited January 24, 2014 by BranjoHello
akhliber: snip
BranjoHello: Thanks again, akhliber, I'll find a non-steamgifts-non-gog way to find new home for this key code.
-Don't trade, sell, resubmit, or give away games you win.
-Winnings must be redeemed on the winning account.

Quoted from steamgifts rules.
BranjoHello: Some people already entered so I won't delete the giveaway, one of them should have this game. There's no way I'm going to activate something I don't intend to play, it's not my style.
If I should get suspended for not reading SG rules and breaking them on account of a giveaway I entered by accident, then so be it. It's not like my life depends on it. :)
You should probably read steamgifts rules as your style will bring you trouble but more importantly can be a trouble for gifters and a major pain in the ass. You could ask Ian how it feels when a winner has his stylez but I don't think he's around anymore.
BranjoHello:
Please, don't waste the game, I've read it's good in its own way. Just activate the game in your account, and play it.

BlackDawn: You should probably read steamgifts rules as your style will bring you trouble but more importantly can be a trouble for gifters and a major pain in the ass. You could ask Ian how it feels when a winner has his stylez but I don't think he's around anymore.
I've been there, and it's a real pain not only to deal with re-rolls, but also dealing with SteamGifts Support that never answer in time. And sometimes, after waiting days (even weeks), they can just say "no" to your request... (:P)
The last ticket I sent to them took exactly 1 month to receive a reply from them... (-_-)
Post edited January 24, 2014 by Azrael360
BranjoHello:
I'll remind you of this as well:
"Rule #9: If any of the SG rules are broken (e.g. Creating fake giveaways or failing to active won games), you can be suspended or even banned from the gift club - this will be a judgment call by the admins based on your track record. "
So I do suggest you activate it asap and hey - might turn out to be your game of the year - won't know until you try.
Azrael360:
It's very unfortunate you had to experience such a hassle.
benderz: EDIT : I just realize, asking a re-roll is possible if the winner mark the gift as "received" ?
I think that you can unmark the "received" checkbox in the first week. Anyway imo it's good practice not to enter for games you don't want.:P
high rated
As a thanks to SG contributors, this will be open from now until Friday, Jan. 31 at 6pm (Eastern U.S.)

Tomb Raider Collection

Enjoy! :)
blotunga: Anyway imo it's good practice not to enter for games you don't want.:P
It's the best advice :-)

akhliber: snip
Thank you for the great giveaway akhliber ! I didn't enter in any GOG gift Club giveaway for a while, but I did for this one, thanks :-)
Post edited January 25, 2014 by benderz
akhliber: As a thanks to SG contributors, this will be open from now until Friday, Jan. 31 at 6pm (Eastern U.S.)

Tomb Raider Collection

Nice one mate :) . +1 to you. And those who don't win can always have a shot at my giveaway for at least the new Tomb Raider.
Post edited January 25, 2014 by blotunga
akhliber: As a thanks to SG contributors, this will be open from now until Friday, Jan. 31 at 6pm (Eastern U.S.)

Tomb Raider Collection

blotunga: Nice one mate :) . +1 to you. And those who don't win can always have a shot at my giveaway for at least the new Tomb Raider.
I just saw yours. I should pay better attention. I guess great minds think alike! ;) +1 to you as well, and an early happy birthday to you!
Sachys: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FLY, BOBBY?

No, not Robocop, but Take on Helicopters!

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/P32Pm/take-on-helicopters

Runs until 7pm GMT Saturday.

Also asking you all to post your GOG name in the comments if its different from your Steamgifts / Steam name.
Thanks for the game!
Damn, akhliber, is it Christmas again? :D
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/FIAnL/zeno-clash