It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: So the only game I wanted that I managed to miss all three times was Bard's Tale. Still looking forward to getting Larry, then I will be complete. :D
I only saw bards tale once, all the other times I was sleeping :P
donsanderson: Thanks, I'm back.
ALWAYS check to see that the boss is not in a 'cleaning frenzy' before going to work!
Sheesh.

Anyone have a link to "The List"?
Yeshu: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V3zUqGT8Ob8HShCbBoi2UzruXglMbYWGDi5FmLGY_xU/edit

here you go :)
And thanks to you! ;)
Luftrausers of the Keanereich
donsanderson: Anyone have a link to "The List"?
The Blacklist, sorry but I would have to shoot everyone who would click it ;)
Neverfree: Another joins our party, The minions of hell grow stronger!
IAmSinistar: If I had a white cat I'd make a Sinistar halo to go behind his head and photograph him hissing. :)
Bahaha xD
Was foolishly expecting Lovetrousers to go away in the hour it takes me to walk home from work *sigh*
Exoanthrope: So the only game I wanted that I managed to miss all three times was Bard's Tale. Still looking forward to getting Larry, then I will be complete. :D
Neverfree: I only saw bards tale once, all the other times I was sleeping :P
That just proves animal lovers pick up the traits of their pets ;)
NEXT GAME: JACK KEANE 500 COPIES, YAY!!!
donsanderson: Thanks, I'm back.
ALWAYS check to see that the boss is not in a 'cleaning frenzy' before going to work!
Sheesh.

Anyone have a link to "The List"?
RabiatorG0G: List
Okay, I have to ask: what is Jack Keane 2 doing on that list? It doesn't seem to be on the first page list, what am I missing? Are we really expecting it in the third round, or is it an homage? :)
bradelli: NEXT GAME: JACK KEANE 500 COPIES, YAY!!!
Please, don't even joke about it.
Neverfree: I only saw bards tale once, all the other times I was sleeping :P
Stilton: That just proves animal lovers pick up the traits of their pets ;)
Hahaha, too true. Or... is it.. mind control? :o *x files music que*
omegaunit: Was foolishly expecting Lovetrousers to go away in the hour it takes me to walk home from work *sigh*
Yeah, I was gone over 2 hours and missed.........
Nothing!
The Keane is strong with me. :)
omegaunit: Was foolishly expecting Lovetrousers to go away in the hour it takes me to walk home from work *sigh*
I got infected by that interpretation of the title, and now I can't stop myself from calling it that. Curse you, Biscuit! xD
Stilton: Please, don't even joke about it.
Yeah, given how the last Keane bunch went, people would crash the forums after not getting enough Keane.
Stilton: Please, don't even joke about it.
I hope it shows up again somewhere.
I want it as a 'souvenir'. ;)