It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverfree, that is one sinister white cat. Its just STARING at me. X-Files music seems all too right...
omegaunit: Was foolishly expecting Lovetrousers to go away in the hour it takes me to walk home from work *sigh*
Pica-Ludica: I got infected by that interpretation of the title, and now I can't stop myself from calling it that. Curse you, Biscuit! xD
Sorry about that :) Hopefully your ordeal will be short and we can move on.
Exoanthrope: So the only game I wanted that I managed to miss all three times was Bard's Tale. Still looking forward to getting Larry, then I will be complete. :D
Neverfree: I only saw bards tale once, all the other times I was sleeping :P
I made the mistake of not buying it right away the first time it came up. Then I missed the subsequent rounds. I had the chance but it sold out while I was reading the reviews.
bradelli: NEXT GAME: JACK KEANE 500 COPIES, YAY!!!
You know what, I'm gonna buy it, if it goes on sale today.
So much hype about this game, must be something.
Is it STILL Luftrausers ? I had thought it would sell well ! It's a good game.
Stilton: Neverfree, that is one sinister white cat. Its just STARING at me. X-Files music seems all too right...
Bahaha, he can be... evil at times. Thats why his name is Mojo from Mojo JoJo in the Power Puff girls ;D
Raus, lufter! Schnell, schnell!
ChozoTull: Is it STILL Luftrausers ? I had thought it would sell well ! It's a good game.
Would it be enjoyable for someone who lost their 'twitch reflexes' about 20 years ago?
bradelli: NEXT GAME: JACK KEANE 500 COPIES, YAY!!!
phandom: You know what, I'm gonna buy it, if it goes on sale today.
So much hype about this game, must be something.
Wouldn't put it past them to flash 5 copies up or something :)
ChozoTull: Is it STILL Luftrausers ? I had thought it would sell well ! It's a good game.
Probably is a good game (I've got it and am looking forward to playing it). Not a great discount though, hence some of the slow sales numbers in this promo.
Stilton: Neverfree, that is one sinister white cat. Its just STARING at me. X-Files music seems all too right...
Neverfree: Bahaha, he can be... evil at times. Thats why his name is Mojo from Mojo JoJo in the Power Puff girls ;D
He looks like he knows things....strange and dangerous things...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCXma0v-fY
30! Getting close!
Neverfree: I only saw bards tale once, all the other times I was sleeping :P
pmn357: I made the mistake of not buying it right away the first time it came up. Then I missed the subsequent rounds. I had the chance but it sold out while I was reading the reviews.
Good way to prevent that on games you're not too sure about, click buy now and set it in another tab while you watch and read reviews. It will let you purchase it even after hours as long as it's still in the checkout tab :D