It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: What rep flood (sorry, too tired & lazy to go check)?
Starting here, a big wave of uprepping of every post for a period of time.
Sufyan: I think I'll use this stand still to actually play some games!
jimnorth: Now c'mon, let's not go crazy here!
Indeed. Play games during a GOG sale? Actually working on your backlog instead of increasing it? Shocking. I am appalled at the thought. xD

Come on guys! Show some love to Love Trausers!
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Pica-Ludica
dcgelfling: I know it's been about a million pages since this was posted, but I finally restarted Firefox this morning and thank you thank you thank you.
You're welcome! :)
It should be safe to assume that the next games are not going to sell out in only a few minutes, you have time to play a game now.
There should be a voting system in place with one vote per account, if a game gets double the votes against it than units it started with then remaining units get bumped to the back of the line.
I am glad to have this forum for entertainment while waiting for Luftrausers to sell.

Thanks for the fun.
Red_Frog: There should be a voting system in place with one vote per account, if a game gets double the votes against it than units it started with then remaining units get bumped to the back of the line.
But that wouldn't be an Insomnia sale anymore. It would be a DRM-Free Cryo Machine sale.
What did I miss since bards tale fell asleep
Red_Frog: There should be a voting system in place with one vote per account, if a game gets double the votes against it than units it started with then remaining units get bumped to the back of the line.
stan423321: But that wouldn't be an Insomnia sale anymore. It would be a DRM-Free Cryo Machine sale.
Whatever pushes the Keaninites off the block is okay with me.
I keep missing "Interstate '76 Arsenal, The". It's the only game I haven't scored that I want out of this promo ... or more accurately, the only one I don't own ;D

When did it last appear?
jimnorth: Now c'mon, let's not go crazy here!
Pica-Ludica: Indeed. Play games during a GOG sale? Actually working on your backlog instead of increasing it? Shocking. I am appalled at the thought. xD
What if I'm only going to play games I've bought during the sale?
Solved my problem, I got my gf notebook running again. So I can follow the sale on her notebook and play on mine. :D
Blah. So I'm guessing I've missed Long Live the Queen, FTL & Democracy 3? -_-'
Oh well. No freebies either xD Guess I'm out, guys! Until next we meet!
MaxAuxen: Blah. So I'm guessing I've missed Long Live the Queen, FTL & Democracy 3? -_-'
Oh well. No freebies either xD Guess I'm out, guys! Until next we meet!
I don't think any of those have come up yet..
JinseiNGC224: I keep missing "Interstate '76 Arsenal, The". It's the only game I haven't scored that I want out of this promo ... or more accurately, the only one I don't own ;D

When did it last appear?
WHile back, I think its done for good now.