It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woke up and found I missed Bard's Tale again. If anyone picked up a spare copy of that, I can paypal them for it, or trade if there's a game coming up that they'll miss, and I'd be really grateful. Thank you.
IAmSinistar: Indeed. I've been clicking games I own in the hopes of adding a free giftable key to the pile I'm accumulating. :)
I only clicked only the ones I wanted, except when I happened to see a "switch"... But good to know nonetheless. Maybe I get lucky with Democracy 3, as I consider it too expensive even for the reduced price (mostly because of the DLCs).
skeletonbow: GOG should totally end the promotion with 500 copies of Jack Keane for $2.99 just for another laugh. :)
I might actually buy one if they do. :-)
HeyMattyB: I bought Bard's Tale Complete for my new S5 through the Google Play store (it's only $1.99), but the HD download is 3.5GB and NOT transferable to the SD card (unless you root the phone), which *I think* basically means I can't install it unless a) the developer comes up with a workaround update or b) I delete everything I have on my limited 16GB phone storage to make room for it. Bummer.
Isn't Digital Restrictions Management lovely?

*grumble grumble*
Pangaea666: For those with crystal balls; what is coming up next?

Is it possible to know many games in advance, or are we talking about "pairs"?
Pairs only, but after this will be Star Control 1+2

Talking about pairs, and we only know the second of them by way of the first. Just pray to whatever it is you pray to that you don't see S&M:BTS.

It's by pairs, and the next one is star control 1 +2 I heard :)

Star Control
Alien8n: Lol, I didn't think this reference but be this obscure. It's a reference to a very specific game, on a particular machine that defined an entire genre of games
Played on a BBC Micro?
HeyMattyB: I bought Bard's Tale Complete for my new S5 through the Google Play store (it's only $1.99), but the HD download is 3.5GB and NOT transferable to the SD card (unless you root the phone), which *I think* basically means I can't install it unless a) the developer comes up with a workaround update or b) I delete everything I have on my limited 16GB phone storage to make room for it. Bummer.
Pangaea666: Isn't Digital Restrictions Management lovely?

*grumble grumble*
I was so stoked to play it during my work commute. I mean, I've already bought waaay too many games than I have time for at home. Getting Bard's Tale for the road sounded so awesome!!! And then....crushing disappointment.
Corwim: I might actually buy one if they do. :-)
Yea, I think I could spare $3 for Jack, though I have a huge backlog of p&c games, which I do intend to play, I just never get to them :P
Anyone have a spare copy of Heretic Kingdoms? I will be willing to buy and trade a game that is upcoming from the list.
Just found out I can't afford a $1,50 copy of a game. It's 1,13 euro and my balance is 1,11. <.<
Tekkaman-James: I...could have been...doing that...this whole...time? -_-;
Heh, yes you could have. Not that it would have done any good of course; I've been doing it the whole time and this is the only one I've managed to get free.

Star Control 1 + 2 I think