It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien8n: Lol, I didn't think this reference but be this obscure. It's a reference to a very specific game, on a particular machine that defined an entire genre of games
alecej: n8... NATO Commander, early Sid Meier? c64
I just noticed....i think we have the two most similar User names of all time....ha.
high rated
Just a quick hi, I'm busy extracting and processing data from the records provided from the awesome Pidgeot and a couple of other very helpful peeps.

I'm keeping an eye on the thread but won't be posting until I get all the data ready for IAmSinistar. ;-)

And before I leave, congrats to the folks getting lucky with freebies!
Only game I'd like to grab from the remaining ones is a Sam & Max (any one) ... I'll be away between 6 and 8 pm western european time, if any one feels generous it'd be much appreciated :3 (i can pay back through paypal / gift something else in the remaining ones if I happen to be there at the right time / etc)
Cognition is selling pretty well, considering the price and the fact that a ton of folks have the first two parts from bundles. I'm more dreading the coming of the ones we know will bog down, at least three of which still remain.
Erica sucks. Next, please!
IAmSinistar: Cognition is selling pretty well, considering the price and the fact that a ton of folks have the first two parts from bundles. I'm more dreading the coming of the ones we know will bog down, at least three of which still remain.
True.dat
ChozoTull: Only game I'd like to grab from the remaining ones is a Sam & Max (any one) ... I'll be away between 6 and 8 pm western european time, if any one feels generous it'd be much appreciated :3 (i can pay back through paypal / gift something else in the remaining ones if I happen to be there at the right time / etc)
But are all those separated season going to be joined in a single package in the future?
IAmSinistar: Yah, you can.
Ok, good to know :)
IAmSinistar: Yah, you can.
blotunga: Ok, good to know :)
Indeed. I've been clicking games I own in the hopes of adding a free giftable key to the pile I'm accumulating. :)
ChozoTull: Only game I'd like to grab from the remaining ones is a Sam & Max (any one) ... I'll be away between 6 and 8 pm western european time, if any one feels generous it'd be much appreciated :3 (i can pay back through paypal / gift something else in the remaining ones if I happen to be there at the right time / etc)
phaolo: But are all those separated season going to be joined in a single package in the future?
Hm I forgot there were season passes, so I don't know :3
The only thing keeping me from buying this is the system specs.
The 1gb vram makes me think my ancient system won't handle it.
I have a crappy 512mb ATI card.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by donsanderson
IAmSinistar: Cognition is selling pretty well, considering the price and the fact that a ton of folks have the first two parts from bundles. I'm more dreading the coming of the ones we know will bog down, at least three of which still remain.
Then pray that these titles will come at the order of last, second last, and third last.

The next best thing is pray that these will line up can come in great quantities so the promo will be stalled till Friday night. We will not have work and other distraction to hunt at our pleasure at the weekends.
JogsterXL: Just hit the buy now button, and it will either say you got it free, or come up with the payment info box. Spamming the Buy Now button won't do any good, as once you do it the first time, it is linked to your account.
I...could have been...doing that...this whole...time? -_-;
I bought Bard's Tale Complete for my new S5 through the Google Play store (it's only $1.99), but the HD download is 3.5GB and NOT transferable to the SD card (unless you root the phone), which *I think* basically means I can't install it unless a) the developer comes up with a workaround update or b) I delete everything I have on my limited 16GB phone storage to make room for it. Bummer.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by HeyMattyB
For those with crystal balls; what is coming up next?

Is it possible to know many games in advance, or are we talking about "pairs"?