It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleuz: I think the 250 is dwindling pretty fast considering the price is 3-10x everything(?) else on the list.
Red_Frog: I'd chip in, as I kind of like the look of the screenshots, but I tend to shy away from Double Fine. Of two games I've played from them, Iron Brigade was awesome but Brutal Legend was yawn inspiring. $15 is also a little too high for me to make it an impulse buy.
I'd say Broken Age (depending on how the second act is) and Psychonauts are their two strongest games - if anything, you should really give Psychonauts a go as it seems to have quite the pedigree as an awesome platformer. It also happens to be pretty funny, so there's that too.
JogsterXL: Legend of Grimrock? No.
mc_leod: LoG is now at humblestore for 2,99
dont know if everything there is steamkeyed or if you can just download.
The older bundles can just be downloaded imho.
Of course "here" you get the better community!

Edit: Tarnicus generosity was faster ;-)
there are some small indies you can manually download directly from the humble store
Wed, 14 May 2014 17:43:46 UTC: Rise of the Triad (2013) - 80% off ($2.99) - 600
WOOO HOOOO

Finally got a free game

Got Rise of the Triad.

Ive actually had this on my want list
cyrus99004: WOOO HOOOO

Finally got a free game

Got Rise of the Triad.

Wise of the Twiad! Nice one, Centuwion!
Pidgeot: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:43:46 UTC: Rise of the Triad (2013) - 80% off ($2.99) - 600
Tried to post that this would be next about 5 minutes ago but the iPad decided not to post it :/

Next up: something completely random :)
LoG is listed on the HB site as offering a "DRM Free" version, so yes, you should get a direct download with it.

On a completely different note:
Does anyone else with Firefox have the problem that, ever since it updated to the latest version (29.0.1), the GoG insomnia counter is no longer updated/refreshed automatically?
Alien8n: Next up: something completely random :)
A plate of pasta carbonara and a screwdriver? That would be pretty random. :)
RPGOracle: LoG is listed on the HB site as offering a "DRM Free" version, so yes, you should get a direct download with it.

Does anyone else with Firefox have the problem that, ever since it updated to the latest version (29.0.1), the GoG insomnia counter is no longer updated/refreshed automatically?
Just updated this morning and it is working fine on my rig.
Is Painkiller in this sale? If so has it already expired?
Are there any violent videos games on sale? Like Rayman, Earthworm Jim and Giant Sisters?
Sweet, free ROTT!!!!
cyrus99004: WOOO HOOOO

Finally got a free game

Got Rise of the Triad.

Saw your post, despaired about not having won anything after being up for hour after hour, clicked to check my luck - and I WON RISE OF THE TRIAD. YES! My luck has finally arrived! :)
RPGOracle: LoG is listed on the HB site as offering a "DRM Free" version, so yes, you should get a direct download with it.

No, it is updating fine for me.

Open up 2 windows, one normal which you'll watch and one "incognito", both on the main homepage. Seems to stabilise the website for some reason