It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Agreed. A "jump to first unread posting" feature is high on my wishlist of things for this forum.
BlackThorny: You do realise it's a forum peference set, right?
Go to My Account -> My Settings -> Whenever I enter the topic: choose "take me to the first page"
Doesn't it take you to the very first page instead of the first unread post?
Tooms: I'd have picked it up if it got better than 40% off.
zeffyr: I wonder if some1 grabbed Broken Age for free ;-)
genkicolleen: No such luck ;_; That's OK, I can wait 'til it gets cheaper :)
I got it back in April when it was on for cheaper than it is now. You have to remember that this is just the first installment to the game. You are buying the season pass with this purchase.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. A "jump to first unread posting" feature is high on my wishlist of things for this forum.
Go to My Account -> My Settings -> Whenever I enter the topic: choose "take me to the first page"
That's not what I want. I want it to jump the first posting that has been made since I last visited the thread. Tons of other forums do that, it's just a matter of keeping a timestamp and then directing the user to the newest item since that timestamp. Always going to the first or last page isn't terribly useful in and of itself.
IAmSinistar: Dang buddy, if I'd know you were looking for it I'd have snagged you a copy. Good to know your other items now at least. :)
JogsterXL: Eh, no worries, there'll be other sales. :)
I haven't read all the way through but thought I;d check now since you are online...did you get this gifted to you yet Jogster?
deleuz: I think the 250 is dwindling pretty fast considering the price is 3-10x everything(?) else on the list.
I'd chip in, as I kind of like the look of the screenshots, but I tend to shy away from Double Fine. Of two games I've played from them, Iron Brigade was awesome but Brutal Legend was yawn inspiring. $15 is also a little too high for me to make it an impulse buy.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Red_Frog
high rated
deleuz: I think the 250 is dwindling pretty fast considering the price is 3-10x everything(?) else on the list.
Dragon Commander and Kronos are $10-15.
Tarnicus: I haven't read all the way through but thought I;d check now since you are online...did you get this gifted to you yet Jogster?
Legend of Grimrock? No.
deleuz: Calling Double Fine "indie" is sort of a joke.
HypersomniacLive: Got to agree with this. ;-)
They are a team of video game veterans in the industry, but they are also independent and independently publishing some of their games, so calling them indie is correct. It's different than most other indies, but I'd still call the moniker correct for them.
budejovice: Dragon Commander and Kronos are $10-15.
Dragon Commander looks like its worth it, and its at 70% off, unlike Broken age which is only 40% off. Besides, the music for Dragon Commander is sure to be worth at least $8 by itself if its anything like the other Divinity games.
IAmSinistar: That's not what I want. I want it to jump the first posting that has been made since I last visited the thread. Tons of other forums do that, it's just a matter of keeping a timestamp and then directing the user to the newest item since that timestamp. Always going to the first or last page isn't terribly useful in and of itself.
True, that would be sweet. And very needed with a community this active, especially during sales.
I was thinking you talk about the problem every newcomer gets to the last page first then has no clue where the list is...
high rated
JogsterXL: Legend of Grimrock? No.
Sorted. Code PMd :)
budejovice: Dragon Commander and Kronos are $10-15.
nstgc: Dragon Commander looks like its worth it, and its at 70% off, unlike Broken age which is only 40% off. Besides, the music for Dragon Commander is sure to be worth at least $8 by itself if its anything like the other Divinity games.
Dragon Commander is a great game so long as you know what you're buying . The tactical map part is very simplistic and bare-bones, so keep that in mind if you're looking for a fantasy Total War game .
Tarnicus: I haven't read all the way through but thought I;d check now since you are online...did you get this gifted to you yet Jogster?
JogsterXL: Legend of Grimrock? No.
LoG is now at humblestore for 2,99
dont know if everything there is steamkeyed or if you can just download.
The older bundles can just be downloaded imho.
Of course "here" you get the better community!

Edit: Tarnicus generosity was faster ;-)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by mc_leod
Tarnicus: Sorted. Code PMd :)
Well, thank you, very much appreciated! :D
BlackThorny: True, that would be sweet. And very needed with a community this active, especially during sales.
I was thinking you talk about the problem every newcomer gets to the last page first then has no clue where the list is...
Yes, that might be a good default for new users, rather than always throwing them into the latest posts. Though the flipside might be that they reply to the first post without realising there are already pages of people saying the same thing. Neither situation is perfect, sadly. I think "first unread" is the best compromise.