It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pidgeot: Wasteland took 2 minutes in the first round, 13 minutes in the second round, and now 53 minutes in the final round. It will be interesting to see if and how that ends up relating to the overall round length.

Next game is: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:51:56 UTC: Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves - 85% off ($2.24) - 600

Well done, Alien8n!
It's a 25 year old game, it's amazing it didn't wind up keaning us, I think a lot of people already had it!

omg autocorrect...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
Windebieste: Instead of 3 days waiting for limited copies of one game to show up at 90% discount that I might miss, I'd rather have a full range of 100 titles in unlimited volume available for 24 hours at 50% off.
Niggles: I think plenty of people would beg to differ.Lot of those games wont sell at 50% off. Heck normal GOG promo's are 60% of higher.
Jack Keane says hello, btw.
Niggles: anyone got the list of games as they came up in the second round?
Grargar: Here.
thanks!!
Has Torchlight come around a third time?
Niggles: anyone got the list of games as they came up in the second round?
Alien8n: Page 200
thanks!!
legoking777: Has Torchlight come around a third time?
Nope!
Grargar: Sang-Froid. I was wondering whether they dropped the pattern, but as it seems, it's still accurate.
So when will Hitman 2 be on sale? Will I risk passing up on it when I go to sleep now?
@ windebieste

My words.

This is only for people who can afford to stay whole day here.I'm too old for this.
Zjeraar: So when will Hitman 2 be on sale? Will I risk passing up on it when I go to sleep now?
That I can't answer.
Grargar: Sang-Froid. I was wondering whether they dropped the pattern, but as it seems, it's still accurate.
Zjeraar: So when will Hitman 2 be on sale? Will I risk passing up on it when I go to sleep now?
not sure, but it took quite a while to clear during round 2 I was at work and it burned through a decent portion of my afternoon
Pidgeot: Wasteland took 2 minutes in the first round, 13 minutes in the second round, and now 53 minutes in the final round. It will be interesting to see if and how that ends up relating to the overall round length.
stg83: Interesting observation, now I am dreading the third keaning of Alan Wake and Tomb Raider. :)
Alan Wake went very quickly in round 2
One of your near-psychic pattern GOGetters: Can you venture a qualified guess as to when we'll se QfG, Time Commando, RoT (2013) and Deponia?
DBL3: @ windebieste

My words.

This is only for people who can afford to stay whole day here.I'm too old for this.
Exactly. Time is way more important for some people, especially older people, than saving $4-10.
DBL3: @ windebieste

My words.

Dragnerok_X: Exactly. Time is way more important for some people, especially older people, than saving $4-10.
I'm a college student so $4-10 is worth at least 1 hour.
Shit, dozed off for quite a bit. Can I get an updated list or at least know what happened since there were something like ten or so games in the second round?