It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: First in round one, last in round two, seemingly.
Chevette: Man, I hope not. I can have my tablet open to GOG at work and hope nobody gives me stink-eye. But I'd rather not!
Haha! Wish I could do that :P
Well at least it's safe to go get some breakfast.... maybe.
If I am able, I'll pickup Evil Genius, but that will likely be it for me. (Shadowrun Returns, Heretic Kingdoms & Papers, Please, being what I've already procured.)
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Don't forget about the bat credit card.... wait, on second thought, forget about it.
Haha..yeah, who can forget that absurdity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
Post edited May 13, 2014 by stg83
Austrobogulator: Not really. It heavily relies on you knowing the events of the first 2. Also, it's probably the weakest of the three.
Niggles: When was number 2 on sale last? Cant seem to recall.. (i have 1 and 3...)
No idea either D:
Die, Lara! Just die already, you monster! Don't you dare linger like another nightmare.
phaolo: I'm always tempted by Heretic Kingdoms, Hammerwatch and Warlords Battlecry 3, but then I read the reviews and desist..
Niggles: Both Heretic and Hammerwatch are good games. cant comment on WB3
But Hammerwatch seems too simple! I wished it had loot and quests, but it seems very arcade. :'(
I love Heretic Kingdoms graphic, but game seems slow and many reviews state that it's totally flawed and boring.
Same thing about WB3.. sigh
Post edited May 13, 2014 by phaolo
PestilenceX: Hmm you can notice there are more people around. Things go away a lot faster now then ten hours ago :P
Dexterus: I guess those few last hours were the best time - whole world on feet. Aussies and East Asia had evening, Europe is coming back from work / school, US & Canada are still checking GOG during their work ;)

But I see things slowed down a bit right now. From my, egocentric point of view :P, Lara did a great job - I can finally go to the shop!
Hehe yeah just as I posted it Lara came on and ofcourse had to proof that slow games were indeed still around xD. Still going to the store might be a bit of a stretch. Don't think it'll last that long. It's stll slowly dripping away.

/edit *fingers crossed*
Post edited May 13, 2014 by PestilenceX
Red_Frog: Die, Lara! Just die already, you monster! Don't you dare linger like another nightmare.
Now, now, she's sold half her copies in 20 minutes. She's not even close to being a Keane yet.
Nooooooooooooooooooo, uhg. Work duty calls.... Lara, I hate you. I'm gonna miss Starcontrol and it's gonna be all her fault >:O
New to the GOG community, but this is awesome, haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Seriously, the Keane and Ten Hammers jabs have had me laughing more than I have all week. Now c'mon 11th Hour! (already missed LSL twice now... third time's a charm?).
Red_Frog: Die, Lara! Just die already, you monster! Don't you dare linger like another nightmare.
So its game over then with a Keane screen. ;)
Damn, I missed the games I wanted in the 2nd turn. Anyone know at what time "Paper please." last occurred?
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Don't forget about the bat credit card.... wait, on second thought, forget about it.
stg83: Haha..yeah, who can forget that absurdity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
I had forgotten about that! ^_^

I'm sure most people are in agreement, that the two Joel Schumacher Batman films are to be utterly loathed with all contempt possible, unless perhaps you view them as a poorly made comedy. Well, at least Schumacher has "The Lost Boys".
Ouisch: New to the GOG community, but this is awesome, haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Seriously, the Keane and Ten Hammers jabs have had me laughing more than I have all week. Now c'mon 11th Hour! (already missed LSL twice now... third time's a charm?).
Hello, welcome and +1 for missing twice Larry 7, just like me.. Better luck next time? :)