It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In my opinion, Tomb Raider 6 is the worst episode of the serie..
This is my preference order :
Tomb Raider 3 <-- my favourite *.* , the final boss :o
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 5
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider 1 ( I have not finished it :o)
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider (with the tressFX technology which slow your fps from 60 to -2000/sec)
Tomb Raider 6
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Levrifon
tinyE: XD I couldn't sit through B&R but I actually did love TR AoD but like I said I'm a TR freak.
stg83: Ofcourse if you're a big fan of the franchise than it can be enjoyable no doubt. I actually did sit through B&R and even as a kid I knew there was something seriously wrong with Bat nipples. :P
Don't forget about the bat credit card.... wait, on second thought, forget about it.
iippo: does anyone know if Capsized had appeared in the insomnia sale?
HypersomniacLive: Nope - check the first page of this thread, all the games of the promo are listed in the first post.
ah, the are cycling then ;(
leroy3rd: Does Deponia 3 stand on its own? Will I be able to enjoy it without playing the first 2?
Austrobogulator: Not really. It heavily relies on you knowing the events of the first 2. Also, it's probably the weakest of the three.
Aw, :-((
iippo: does anyone know if Capsized had appeared in the insomnia sale?
Nope
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
Wait, please don't tell me Starcontrol has already been in the 2nd round
leroy3rd: Does Deponia 3 stand on its own? Will I be able to enjoy it without playing the first 2?
Austrobogulator: Not really. It heavily relies on you knowing the events of the first 2. Also, it's probably the weakest of the three.
When was number 2 on sale last? Cant seem to recall.. (i have 1 and 3...)
high rated
Just a question : Have you a tip to have free game ? Can I have more chance if I try to click on "buy now" several time on a game or if I pray Cthulhu ?
Neverfree: Wait, please don't tell me Starcontrol has already been in the 2nd round
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page144
MaxFulvus: Just a question : Have you a tip to have free game ? Can I have more chance if I try to click on "buy now" several time on a game or if I pray Cthulhu ?
One shot at Buy Now for each game.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
Neverfree: Wait, please don't tell me Starcontrol has already been in the 2nd round
Niggles: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page144
Thank you! Looks like I still have a small chance then :)
Chevette: When, oh when, will Aarklash Legacy come up? I am sinking into despair!
CarrionCrow: First in round one, last in round two, seemingly.
Man, I hope not. I can have my tablet open to GOG at work and hope nobody gives me stink-eye. But I'd rather not!
MaxFulvus: Just a question : Have you a tip to have free game ? Can I have more chance if I try to click on "buy now" several time on a game or if I pray Cthulhu ?
I think that to have to get a "free" game you would get it at the first try..:/
PestilenceX: Hmm you can notice there are more people around. Things go away a lot faster now then ten hours ago :P
I guess those few last hours were the best time - whole world on feet. Aussies and East Asia had evening, Europe is coming back from work / school, US & Canada are still checking GOG during their work ;)

But I see things slowed down a bit right now. From my, egocentric point of view :P, Lara did a great job - I can finally go to the shop!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dexterus
We might be here a few minutes....
high rated
Clicking multiple times on the "buy now" button won't help you. You might have better luck by praying to Cthulhu, so why not try it? :-P