It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P1na: Deus ex 2. This should take forever. And if it doesn't, something's wrong with the world.
Darilon: Is it a bad game or just a bad Deus Ex?

I own it already but haven't tried it yet.
I don't own it either, but from what I've read, it's a bad Deus Ex game but an pretty okay game in its own right.
P1na: Deus ex 2. This should take forever. And if it doesn't, something's wrong with the world.
Darilon: Is it a bad game or just a bad Deus Ex?

I own it already but haven't tried it yet.
It's an okay game if you don't compare it to the original. If you do compare it to the original, you will be disappointed

I've played through the game twice so I speak from experience
Post edited May 13, 2014 by IwubCheeze
Just when I think I should go get groceries, momentum starts picking up.
Its going quicker than i thought....
Austrobogulator: Whoops, I forgot that I should be doing that.
Niggles: Im not doing it for everything tho... just the ones i like but cannot afford or not willing to pay the $$$ for lol...dont wanna be stuck with a game i wont play or touch at all.....
Yeah, same, I hate having games around that don't interest me. I like to have my libraries full of things that I genuinely intend on playing.
-Less than 100- About 50 copies to go. Jeez. That changed quick.
Well, I suppose the faster this all goes the faster we can get to FTL and the faster I can not sleep to play FTL for a bit.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Ghostblade4802
Tarnicus: lol I wonder which code got their first, yours or mine? Well if he has red hair, he's not mine! :P
I'm guessing it was your gifting, since you were first to post one and mine hasn't been redeemed yet. :)
Does anyone know how long it took for the 300 copies of SiN Gold to vanish? I see I already missed it in round 1 and 2. How quick will I need to be in round 3?
Ghostblade4802: Less than 100 copies to go. Jeez.
Well, I suppose the faster this all goes the faster we can get to FTL and the faster I can not sleep to play FTL for a bit.
That's the one I'm waiting for as well.
dr.gun: Does anyone know how long it took for the 300 copies of SiN Gold to vanish? I see I already missed it in round 1 and 2. How quick will I need to be in round 3?
It was no Alan Wake, but it didn't stick around very long.
Niggles: Im not doing it for everything tho... just the ones i like but cannot afford or not willing to pay the $$$ for lol...dont wanna be stuck with a game i wont play or touch at all.....
Austrobogulator: Yeah, same, I hate having games around that don't interest me. I like to have my libraries full of things that I genuinely intend on playing.
Likewise. I haven't tried to nab either Full Spectrum game for free, for example, since I have no interest in them. I should have tried for a free giftable of Divinity though, dagnabit.
dr.gun: Does anyone know how long it took for the 300 copies of SiN Gold to vanish? I see I already missed it in round 1 and 2. How quick will I need to be in round 3?
Maybe 3minutes 4 tops
I was here for that, it did go pretty quick but it's hard to estimate the time. Point a gun to my head for a specific time frame, I would put the time at less than 5 minutes
Ghostblade4802: Less than 100 copies to go. Jeez.
JimHart: That's the one I'm waiting for as well.
So that's at least three other people who are waiting for FTL.
C'mon, GoG! Let us sleep! D:
So, I'm genuinely interested, what are you people doing while sitting around watching numbers slowly go down? Personally, I'm in the middle of playing Deadlock 2.