It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Yeah, same, I hate having games around that don't interest me. I like to have my libraries full of things that I genuinely intend on playing.
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I haven't tried to nab either Full Spectrum game for free, for example, since I have no interest in them. I should have tried for a free giftable of Divinity though, dagnabit.
*multiple finger snaps* hehe ;)
dr.gun: Does anyone know how long it took for the 300 copies of SiN Gold to vanish? I see I already missed it in round 1 and 2. How quick will I need to be in round 3?
foxworks: It was no Alan Wake, but it didn't stick around very long.
Thanks. Guess I will have to keep an eye on it. A quantity of 300 is not too much, either...
Austrobogulator: So, I'm genuinely interested, what are you people doing while sitting around watching numbers slowly go down? Personally, I'm in the middle of playing Deadlock 2.
Listening to music making up grocery list for later today (doh)........
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
i just can't decide if i want to buy aarklash legacy

--

please give me some feedback
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Ungunbu
Good morning all! I'm checking to see what I missed overnight.
Tue, 13 May 2014 14:31:50 UTC: Raiden Legacy - 80% off ($1.99) - 300

Bard's Tale is likely next.

dr.gun: Does anyone know how long it took for the 300 copies of SiN Gold to vanish? I see I already missed it in round 1 and 2. How quick will I need to be in round 3?
It took 11 minutes in this round, from 04:58 to 05:09.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Pidgeot
Austrobogulator: So, I'm genuinely interested, what are you people doing while sitting around watching numbers slowly go down? Personally, I'm in the middle of playing Deadlock 2.
Listening to music and talking with you fine people. I was playing games earlier, but after the pace started to pick up I stopped out of fear of missing anything.
I actually did, a couple of times. Nothing I wanted, but that made me pack it in.
mrkgnao: Damn! Woke up to see that I had missed:
42 - Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition

Sigh. Hopefully there's going to be a third round.
Tarnicus: Strike that one off your list, code PMd :)
Thank you! The GOG love keeps flowing!
018 - Bard's Tale, The - 80% ($1.99) next...guess sleep is waiting a little longer :)
Right now I'm looking at pictures of wet dogs: http://www.trend-junky.com/3895/adorable-photographs-of-wet-dogs/

But also getting ready for work. haha!
Tarnicus: 018 - Bard's Tale, The - 80% ($1.99) next...guess sleep is waiting a little longer :)
good lord. i get the feeling all the stuff i want will be at back end of this round lol
Okey, somehow when I'm on my home-network I'm not able to log-in. When I tether through my mobile phone or are at my school-network I don't seem to have any problem.
I didn't had this problem last night, but when I went to sleep this morning for 3,5 hours and came back, I was logged out and wasn't able to log in. (I left my laptop on the whole night, just in case some awesome sale came on and I had to run :P)
Really a shame as a game just pop-ed up when I woke up which I wanted to gift someone, but maybe I'll be able to catch that one in the third round.
I thought it was just the gog network that was floated. But I just returned and I have exactly the same problem o.O

It's not just I'm not able to log-in, the whole button is gone. But when I press the buy now button I can't log-in.....just a nice blue earth with a polar bear... :'(

Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Or knows why?
OH WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY BOY/GIRL/UNDEFINED?
Attachments:
Earlier I completed Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, and I've played some Mount & Blade: Warband as well.
Tarnicus: lol I wonder which code got their first, yours or mine? Well if he has red hair, he's not mine! :P
IAmSinistar: I'm guessing it was your gifting, since you were first to post one and mine hasn't been redeemed yet. :)
I'm sorry IAmSinistar, you have been ninja'd. :-)
Thank you for all your great tracking lists!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by mrkgnao