It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Are you sure about this? Could you give us an example?
I think this was the case with Luftrausers. It was only 40% off so people didn't rush to get it.
You should ask pidgeot for more details, I didn't keep record of everything that happened
KyleCS: Yes I'm using a debit card. I noticed the $0.81 fee from buying some of the MM games during the Unbelievably Ubi sale last week. It may take time to process and for the fee to appear. Maybe it doesn't for credit cards?
kaileeena: its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

Frankly I have no idea why ppl still trust banks like BOA with their money, it seems we forget too quickly.
The person you've responded to originally asked about his (her) international transactions.

Yes, for international, PayPal has charged me conversion fees in the past.
Dragnerok_X: Perhaps if we set up a community agreement where some generous benefactor agreed to gift any $1.99 game for people who pick up HMA, this would go faster...
phandom: During the first run, if a game lingered for a long time, gog would just move to the next even if the counter had not reached zero.
During this run it appears we have to wait until all copies are sold out.
I'm still waiting to see Betrayal at Krondor gain.
Well, I went through the entire first round and no such thing happened beside the very last 18000 copies of Jack Keane 2 which was obviously a wink from GoG.
Grargar: Hello, any humans there? Anybody? Seems like they are not answering the calls.
Manse: LOL it seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the title of the game...it's not Humans Must Answer as in answer the phone or answer a question, it's Humans Must Answer, as in answer for their crimes, as in be punished (for killing and eating all those chickens, I assume) hehe
Nope. No misunderstanding here. Just having fun with the name. :)
kaileeena: its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

Frankly I have no idea why ppl still trust banks like BOA with their money, it seems we forget too quickly.
Conrad57: The person you've responded to originally asked about his (her) international transactions.

Yes, for international, PayPal has charged me conversion fees in the past.
I wonder if that conversion fee occured when PayPal had to draw from your bank. Or did it occur when you already had sufficient funds available in your PayPal account without it drawing from your bank?

P.S. I am the person kaileeena responded to
Post edited May 13, 2014 by KyleCS
Grargar: Hello, any humans there? Anybody? Seems like they are not answering the calls.
Manse: LOL it seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the title of the game...it's not Humans Must Answer as in answer the phone or answer a question, it's Humans Must Answer, as in answer for their crimes, as in be punished (for killing and eating all those chickens, I assume) hehe
I, for one, welcome our new time dilating overlords
FoxySage: Nope. No misunderstanding here. Just having fun with the name. :)
OK my bad...I need sleep
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Manse
scruty: Well, I went through the entire first round and no such thing happened beside the very last 18000 copies of Jack Keane 2 which was obviously a wink from GoG.
I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Unless I'm mistaken.
Which means that Luftrausers (or whatever game was) sold 20 copies over 5 minutes
and the last 80 copies were gone in the 5 seconds I took my eyes off the PC........
I also don't think that the people at gog wanted a game to stay on that long, during the first run
phandom: It's a game about animals that hunt people.
Why would people buy this?
Misanthropy? :)
Only $60 now to buy out the lot. Certainly you've paid just as much for worse games. ;)
scruty: Well, I went through the entire first round and no such thing happened beside the very last 18000 copies of Jack Keane 2 which was obviously a wink from GoG.
phandom: I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Unless I'm mistaken.
Which means that Luftrausers (or whatever game was) sold 20 copies over 5 minutes
and the last 80 copies were gone in the 5 seconds I took my eyes off the PC........
I also don't think that the people at gog wanted a game to stay on that long, during the first run
I'm not sure, there were only 100 copies of Luftrausers and while it indeed lingered a bit it wasn't as long as Alan Wake (200 copies) which lasted for a few minutes at least (maybe even 10) providing a breather.
Guess I missed Race The Sun... Does anyone have a spare code for this and is willing to sell it?
Dragnerok_X: Only $60 now to buy out the lot. Certainly you've paid just as much for worse games. ;)
I have actually. I got Halo: Combat Evolved and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault when they were first released for the PC which cost me 60 GBP. Worst game purchases I ever made and don't really want to do anything like that again.
Ok...for the team...I'll just buy professor chicken! All power to the mighty chicken...I will pay for my actions....$1.99!!!
scruty: I'm not sure, there were only 100 copies of Luftrausers and while it indeed lingered a bit it wasn't as long as Alan Wake (200 copies) which lasted for a few minutes at least (maybe even 10) providing a breather.
Yes, now that you mention Alan Wake, that was a combo breaker.
Or a breather.......