It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: So we've lost both Lord Keane The Second and Full Rectum Worrier from the catalogue. I guess it's on the appropriately named Time Commando to slow down the next Insomnia sale (again).

Or perhaps a dark horse shall emerge, bring with it fresh wailing and gnashing of teeth.
The Time Commando who Must Answer. :P
Grargar: The Time Commando who Must Answer. :P
So a time-travelling sentient chicken? That makes a pretty good villain to blame the sale's speed on. :)
IAmSinistar: So a time-travelling sentient chicken? That makes a pretty good villain to blame the sale's speed on. :)
Well, it would make sense why barely anything will be sold with this villain on board; he uses his time-travelling powers to chicken away from the sales.
IAmSinistar: So we've lost both Lord Keane The Second and Full Rectum Worrier from the catalogue. I guess it's on the appropriately named Time Commando to slow down the next Insomnia sale (again).

Or perhaps a dark horse shall emerge, bring with it fresh wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I am doing to talk to my doctor about this worrying matter, post haste!
I think you're all forgetting the stealthiness of Agent 47, who will surely see to it that the next sale dies quickly, quietly, efficiently then slowly slinks away through the shadows. Slowly, oh so slowly. Like frozen molasses through a sieve.
How do you catch a free game? Does it show up in limited numbers, randomly throughout the day, or do you find one in your cart when making a purchase?
keithorange127: How do you catch a free game? Does it show up in limited numbers, randomly throughout the day, or do you find one in your cart when making a purchase?
I received Shadowrun Returns for free when I was trying to buy it. There was no indication until it took me to the checkout page that it was free.
Tarnicus: Bring on another Insomnia sale! I haven't had an undisturbed restful sleep in...I can't remember how long.
I agree; let it ride. I'm remembering now how difficult it was to get acclimated to a normal sleep schedule after the conclusion of the last Insomnia sale.
Nice to see this thread keeping its younger sibling company on the Hot Topics Top 5 block!
Do you think that Shadowrun will appears ? I'm waiting for this game !
EDIT : I'm on the wrong topic damn O_O sorry
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Levrifon
Levrifon: EDIT : I'm on the wrong topic damn O_O sorry
At least you're not friendposting like most of the posts in these threads at the moment. ~_~
I screwed up and missed the Lucas Arts package. deep sigh...does any know if it will come around again? Thx
Sq2: I screwed up and missed the Lucas Arts package. deep sigh...does any know if it will come around again? Thx
You've missed Spring Insomnia in its entirely, I fear. :)
Sq2: I screwed up and missed the Lucas Arts package. deep sigh...does any know if it will come around again? Thx
IAmSinistar: You've missed Spring Insomnia in its entirely, I fear. :)
thanks for the reply, sometimes life gets in the way of all the fun stuff!
low rated
кккккккккк