It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pid is the most wonderful game of all time
It's so cheap right now it's almost a crime
Show your love by spending less than a dollar
The gameplay is sure to make you sit up and holler
It's a mighty delight said some anonymous stranger
Others say it's much better than the movie Lone Ranger
So what do you say about gifting it away
Since I'm getting #@%# tired of staring at it all day
Post edited May 17, 2014 by zillatain
MissFable: Test Three results: steady at 2.3 per minute. 71 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
The patient is stable!
CatintheHeat: I understand, I will have 74 games from Gog, and those don't include the multi-game packs. 180 from Steam, another 10 or so digital games from elsewhere, like Blizzard and Gamefly. And about 50 discs. I have a PS3, WII, Gamecube with the Gameboy, Gameboy Advance attachment, original NES. About 50 games for all of those. I'd still like a Sega Genesis. I have about 20 games for my tablet. And I've probably only played about 10%, so year I'm a gameoholic.
mateo360: 157 games on GOG
210 on Steam
over 200+ cd/DVD PC
SNES with about 20 games
Genesis with about 20 games
NES with about 10 games
N64 with about 10 games
PS2 with about 30-40 games
PS3 with about 20 games
Gamecube (with GBA Player) about 9 games
GBA SP with about 15 games
DS with about about 50 games
3DS with about 20 games
PSP with about 15 games (DIsc and digital)
PS Vita with about 5 games
Xbox 360 with about 30 games
Android Tablet with about 15 games
iPod Touch with about 50 games

Yes I seem to have a very serious problem.
Pikers ;-p
MissFable: Test Three results: steady at 2.3 per minute. 71 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
Keane time... *sighs*
So... A solid hour left? What is the consensus on the next game?
wanderwoman25: Oh yeah? Well I have 20 games and 50k in student loan debt.
mateo360: yeah I have a 14K one right now too. Though I only went to Community College for 4 years to be certified to repair computers.

And I already bought PID omegaunit :P
Hehe. I can't compete with the purchasing power of people with *real* jobs (I'm a grad student) :-) But I'm enjoying lurking (well, mostly) on this thread the past few days.
mhh... Missed Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space while I was sleeping. Sam & Max Save the World and FTL are still in the mix. If Pid goes slow enough, I might be lucky and get them after breakfast. Wouldn't have thought that when I hit the sack during Grandpa's Leftovers.
wanderwoman25: Oh yeah? Well I have 20 games and 50k in student loan debt.
mateo360: yeah I have a 14K one right now too. Though I only went to Community College for 4 years to be certified to repair computers.

*salute*
mateo360: 157 games on GOG
210 on Steam
over 200+ cd/DVD PC
SNES with about 20 games
Genesis with about 20 games
NES with about 10 games
N64 with about 10 games
PS2 with about 30-40 games
PS3 with about 20 games
Gamecube (with GBA Player) about 9 games
GBA SP with about 15 games
DS with about about 50 games
3DS with about 20 games
PSP with about 15 games (DIsc and digital)
PS Vita with about 5 games
Xbox 360 with about 30 games
Android Tablet with about 15 games
iPod Touch with about 50 games

Yes I seem to have a very serious problem.
omegaunit: one more won't kill ya, I hear Pid's good.
And since February, it comes with 72 extra levels.
CarrionCrow: Hello again.
Are you the type of person who thinks that things like "restful sleep", "energy", and "improved mental function" are less important than fun conversations and ridiculously low prices on video games in an occasionally fast-paced environment full of people with similar levels of masochism to your own?
If so, please feel free to click on these links and vote -
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/lets_make_the_insomnia_sale_a_yearly_event_from_here_on_out

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/double_your_insomnia_painpleasure_lets_do_it_twice_a_year

And please, remember, if you don't vote for these things? The terrorists win.
That's right, I said it. Terrorists. Ones who work for drug cartels on the side. Ones that punch kittens, then sell them into slavery. Have you ever seen a kitten try to sew a soccer ball? Heartbreaking.
If you feel any compassion in your heart for those poor felines attempting to work industrial machines without even having thumbs? Click the two links. Tell friends and have them do it. Hell, scream out your nearest window for people to do it, then tell the police to do so when they come and pay you a visit.
When they knock on your door? Tell them you're doing it for the kittens.
Moar!
eiii: I doubt that, though some lazy Europeans could get out of their beds and start a buying rush ...
Tarnicus: We can influence a buying rush ourselves http://steamcommunity.com/app/218740/discussions/0/558756255960832250/

If worst comes to worst, then I will use my magical powers of the Law of Repulsion to flings copies off across the world.
Seems like the master plan may be working! ;D

wanderwoman25: Hehe. I can't compete with the purchasing power of people with *real* jobs (I'm a grad student) :-) But I'm enjoying lurking (well, mostly) on this thread the past few days.
I'm not sure working for $8.35/hour as a cashier for between 40-50 hour every two weeks counts as a real job. I am actually suppose to be saving for a trip I am taking in August but it is just building up more spending money since I have the con ticket, hotel booked and flight booked all over the last year.
I rarely buy new games anymore. I'm a sucker for sales though. Most of the games I have were bought for under $10, and that number keeps going down. The one exception during the last year was Diablo III expansion.
pmn357: So... A solid hour left? What is the consensus on the next game?
Betrayal between Sam and Max at Krondor?
txnca: Would someone in this thread please grab me FTL, Sam & Max, and Edna & Harvey? I'll cover the $8.37USD amount of them either through gifts codes of which I have at least 8 including Arcanum and Deponia 3, or some other way that is mutually agreed upon. I doubt that I will be able to stay up much longer. I have already nodded off a couple of times. Would appreciate this very much!
You still up? Has anyone agreed to do this for you yet?