It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chean: Perhaps not in terms of missing story connections, but you have missed out on two superior games. :D
Grargar: That's how life is. You can't play every great game.
CHALLENGE ACC- wait, no, better not, considering the size of my backlog.
Grargar: Nope. Just as it isn't strange to have Capitalism 2 instead of 1 and Carmageddon 2 instead of 1.
P1na: It is strange to have Deus Ex 2 and not 1, though. Not that my wallet is unhappy with the situation.
Wait, you don't have Deus Ex 1 yet on your Gog shelf?
Fri, 16 May 2014 15:41:30 UTC: Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - 75% off ($1.49) - 750
And there is Larry.
grimgroove: Wait, you don't have Deus Ex 1 yet on your Gog shelf?
Should I? Why would I bother, when I just got the sequel that is sure to be better in any possible way?
this will take hours :(
EverLearning: You can try :)
And fail miserably.
Stilton: Are Portal 1+2 available without being impregnated by Steam?

I can't stand Steam. I really don't like Steam. Steam? Don't talk to me about Steam. Damn I hate Steam.

(I feel better now)
Pidgeot: They're on PS3 and XBox 360. I think Portal 1 recently made it to Android, as well.
Thanks Pidgeot, but I was hoping for PC versions. Never mind...
I was gone for a few, does anyone have a list of what hasn't showed up yet?
grimgroove: Wait, you don't have Deus Ex 1 yet on your Gog shelf?
P1na: Should I? Why would I bother, when I just got the sequel that is sure to be better in any possible way?
I'm not sure it's a good idea for pineapples to be sarcastic.
EverLearning: You can try :)
Grargar: And fail miserably.
Ahh, but you don't know until you try.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by EverLearning
Grargar: I'm not sure it's a good idea for pineapples to be sarcastic.
yeah, it never works quite right.
Game update notifications is really annoying, I wish they would actually disappear :|
Got LSL. Another off the wish list.
EverLearning: Ahh, but you don't know until you try.
Oh, I have tried (and not only me), but the result is the same. Not enough time.