It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Yes, but a nice round milestone makes it all the sweeter. And I missed the chance at 500.
Grargar: Just you wait till 666. I wonder which game will have the "honour".
If Heretic Kingdoms is still in the queue it would be perfect, as it was also the 666th game added to the GOG catalogue.
Khajiin: Anyone else think it's strange to have SQ4-6 in the deal but not SQ 1-3?
Grargar: Nope. Just as it isn't strange to have Capitalism 2 instead of 1 and Carmageddon 2 instead of 1.
Aren't the SQ stories connected somehow? Well at last just like Monkey Island where the person know each other.

I think its a bit different in Carmageddon or Capitalism 2.
Yessssssssss! Now hurry up and get sold out, Space Quest! Papa needs him a new leisure suit!
foxworks: Thanks! Portal is one game I still need to play. It's in that darn backlog somewhere :D
DarkestVeil: You could easily play through the entirety of the first Portal in the time it takes to watch a few copies of Keane Park sell, you know that right?
The only downside being that after you've played Portal other games might not look that good anymore, it really is THAT good.
Good to know! Thanks a bunch :)
bluey83: I see a few slow movers have gone now, where they terrible?
madth3: Not really, I'd say.
GOG reduced the number of copies of every game that performed bad on the previous rounds. Every round has had its own set of Keanes.
Oh that's something at least, yes there have certainly been a few Keanes going!
updated list.
14. Long Live The Queen - 75% off
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - 80% off

18. Police Quest 1-4 - 75% off
19. Driftmoon - 85% off
20. The Guild Gold Edition - 80% off
21. American McGee's Grimm - 80% off

30. Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space - 90% off
31. Alan Wake's American Nightmare - 80% off

36. Gobliiins Pack - 75% off
37. Humans Must Answer - 80% off
38. Space Quest 4+5+6 - 75% off
39. Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - 75% off
On now and next.

58. Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse - 90% off
59. Pid - 90% off

68. Betrayal at Krondor Pack - 75% off
69. FTL: Advanced Edition - 66% off

82. PixelJunk Shooter - 80% off
83. Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries - 75% off

88. Stronghold Crusader HD - 75% off
89. Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive - 75% off

92. Sam & Max Save the World - 90% off
93. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes - 90% off
Grargar: Just you wait till 666. I wonder which game will have the "honour".
IAmSinistar: If Heretic Kingdoms is still in the queue it would be perfect, as it was also the 666th game added to the GOG catalogue.
Unfortunately, the Spanish Inquisition has come and gone.
Grargar: Nope. Just as it isn't strange to have Capitalism 2 instead of 1 and Carmageddon 2 instead of 1.
Khajiin: Aren't the SQ stories connected somehow? Well at last just like Monkey Island where the person know each other.

well syberia 1 is not in the sale ain't it?
Khajiin: Anyone else think it's strange to have SQ4-6 in the deal but not SQ 1-3?
Nope, clever. This can drive full price sales of 1-3.

I've noticed that some other games are the same way...

EDIT: ninija'd
Post edited May 16, 2014 by odbo255
donsanderson: They have several sequels without originals here.
A plan to get people to buy the first at regular price perhaps?
That might be the reason but I meet my first Steam Summer Sale I rarely buy games outside of deals.
FINALLY.. space quest.. and to think that I was ABOUT to fall asleep!!!
Khajiin: Aren't the SQ stories connected somehow? Well at last just like Monkey Island where the person know each other.

Only a bit. Speaking of Monkey Island, I have only played the third one and never felt like I missed something.
Are Portal 1+2 available without being impregnated by Steam?

I can't stand Steam. I really don't like Steam. Steam? Don't talk to me about Steam. Damn I hate Steam.

(I feel better now)
foxworks: Thanks! Portal is one game I still need to play. It's in that darn backlog somewhere :D
Both it and Portal 2 are fantastic. I finished both this year, as well as finishing Portal 2 multiplayer co-op. Great games! Cave Johnson rocks! :)
IAmSinistar: If Heretic Kingdoms is still in the queue it would be perfect, as it was also the 666th game added to the GOG catalogue.
Grargar: Unfortunately, the Spanish Inquisition has come and gone.
So would say that nobody would suspect them if they suddenly showed up?