It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
alcurnio: Is FTL worth? I like space-theme games and I do not know about how playable is this one... :/
It's brutal and addictive, like any good roguelike. If you've got the patience to learn and improve with every play, then I highly recommend it.
high rated
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
odbo255: But the nostalgia! The nostalgia is why you purchase a REALLY old game. it's just not the same playing a (even superior) remake.
Well, I play old games only in case they have superior gameplay compared to the modern ones, which they often do.

However, if somebody bothers to use the old content and develop a better running version, with less bugs, better controls and better gameplay, I will always prefer it.

It's the same as Transport Tycoon - OpenTTD is so vastly superior that I would not touch the original anymore.
high rated
txnca: Right!? Can you imagine playing an updated version of Fallout 1 or 2?
Do you mean Wasteland 2?
high rated
alcurnio: Star Control at last!! :)

Is FTL worth? I like space-theme games and I do not know about how playable is this one... :/
FTL is the bomb!
high rated
alcurnio: Is FTL worth? I like space-theme games and I do not know about how playable is this one... :/
IAmSinistar: It's brutal and addictive, like any good roguelike. If you've got the patience to learn and improve with every play, then I highly recommend it.
Thanks, IAmSinistar. Then. I¡ll buy it, if I do not get sleepy before ;)
high rated
No mention of the power glove should be made without this clip:

Power Glove.
high rated

Is FTL worth? I like space-theme games and I do not know about how playable is this one... :/
foxworks: FTL is the bomb!
thanks you too
high rated

Check out totalbiscuit wtf is video on it. Also his video on the captain's edition mods :)
high rated
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
odbo255: But the nostalgia! The nostalgia is why you purchase a REALLY old game. it's just not the same playing a (even superior) remake.
But that does not help games new to this.

The reason for new games should be the free superior version may be incompatible with window 9, 10 , 11 or such due to it is free, GOG will have to make it work because they are paid
high rated
Pidgeot: With one of these

Or one of these

On other consoles, I think you just move a cursor and press the A button.
IAmSinistar: Now you're pointing with power!
There was a version of Kings Quest V for SNES

and Starcraft on N64 somehow....
high rated
IAmSinistar: It's brutal and addictive, like any good roguelike. If you've got the patience to learn and improve with every play, then I highly recommend it.
And you can't be afraid to lose. That's part of the experience.
high rated
mobeck: There was a version of Kings Quest V for SNES
NES, but yes.
high rated
Right, have played UQM on linux, still bought StarControl (for this price) just to try it out.

Has Zork been that fast? Just remember Hitman having a few copies, than work called and next I could grab was Heretic ...
high rated
odbo255: Do you mean Wasteland 2?
Nah...just a version of Fallout that is completely revamped and updated with modern graphics. Wasteland 2 seems to follow the pattern of "lets put out new versions of old games". It looks good, but not sure how good it is as I did not get in on the kickstarter plan and refuse to pay $60 to Steam for it.
high rated
Star Control 2 on the 3DO is superior to UQM.