It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bleedheart: So will Alpha Centurion not be on this sale? D:
blotunga: If you mean Alpha Centauri, then no...
That's just a bugger. My computer also autocorrected that. o.o
blotunga: Btw Star Control 2 is free and open source: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/
Way to rain on my freebie parade! So I bought one game already that turned out was free and open source, now I got one for a freebie.

On the bright side, at least now I know freebie can happen to anyone. Even me.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Red_Frog
Hello again all!

If someone has codes for Raiden Legacy or Etherlords 2, I'll happily paypal or trade for Trine 2 or Theme Park (lolz).

Please no gifts, although they are appreciated - neither of these were on my "must have" list. I'd simply *like* to get them if someone has extra codes to trade//sell.

Thank you!
flower_petals: I have not yet played any of the sam and max games, but I do have the console versions. Has anyone played these on the 360/ps3? I feel like I would like the controls better on the PC.
blotunga: How do you point and click on the console?
With one of these

Or one of these

On other consoles, I think you just move a cursor and press the A button.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Pidgeot
Bleedheart: So will Alpha Centurion not be on this sale? D:
blotunga: If you mean Alpha Centauri, then no...
But if you really mean Alpha Centurion... then also no.
high rated
donsanderson: Gotta go to my volunteer job for a while before they think I died. ;)
Cheers mate, have a good shift! I'll likely grab a QFG gift code if I catch it going around, since it's in high demand. You can let me know if you need it if I get it and you don't.
high rated
blotunga: Btw Star Control 2 is free and open source: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/
Red_Frog: Way to rain on my freebie parade! So I bought one game already that turned out was free and open source, now I got one for a freebie.

Congrats on scoring an awesome game!!
high rated
nishanche: Anyone have a spare copy of Heretic Kingdoms? I will be willing to buy and trade a game that is upcoming from the list.
I got one, it's not a spare per say, I'm contemplating whether to use it myself or not. What's the offer?
high rated
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
Niggles: why do u keep going on about this?
Because I want to give people who don't know about it the option to chose a free, superior alternative.
high rated
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
But the nostalgia! The nostalgia is why you purchase a REALLY old game. it's just not the same playing a (even superior) remake.
high rated
blotunga: How do you point and click on the console?
Pidgeot: With one of these

Or one of these

On other consoles, I think you just move a cursor and press the A button.
Now you're pointing with power!
high rated
Star Control at last!! :)

Is FTL worth? I like space-theme games and I do not know about how playable is this one... :/
high rated
odbo255: But the nostalgia! The nostalgia is why you purchase a REALLY old game. it's just not the same playing a (even superior) remake.
Right!? Can you imagine playing an updated version of Fallout 1 or 2?
high rated
Pangaea666: For those with crystal balls; what is coming up next?

Is it possible to know many games in advance, or are we talking about "pairs"?
Niggles: Star Control
Your crystal ball worked perfectly. Thanks very much :)
high rated
Red_Frog: Way to rain on my freebie parade! So I bought one game already that turned out was free and open source, now I got one for a freebie.

foxworks: Congrats on scoring an awesome game!!
Yes! I'm really not bitching, honest, I'll have fun with it one way or another.