It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dexterus: I'll be off soon as well. Thanks for this day together ;) Good night and lot of fun with your newly bought games!
Thanks Dexterus, you were an awesome trooper through this, and I hope you'll be sticking around the forums now!
Warlords Battlecry 3 - 80% ($1.99) - 600
OMG, I look at the promo after a while and I see 10 copies of Shadowrun left. Managed to grab one. Phew.
ninjataco88: Yes! Shadowrun! Now I can label this a successful sale cycle for me! :D
"Mufasa voice" That is the Circle of Sales.
Grargar: "Sorry prince/princess, but that game is in another sale"
nmorello11: How do you know?
Because it's not on this list.
anyone has spare Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space? Only one left i would like to get and it looks like loong wait
Divinity Dragon and Lone Survivor - pleaseeeeeee, i'm so tired now
Off to dinner, keep the faith o loyal GOGnards!
nmorello11: How do you know?
The list of 100 games on the sale is on the first post.

Ugh! Ninja'd...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by LeoLR
high rated
Splatsch: Well, time for me to go to bed (I'm almost sleeping since 2 hours behind my screen and hardly follow the forum thread).

Thank you all (and GOG) for this really nice sale :)

A huge thanks for Dexterus (great work !), Pidgeot (the same !), IAmSinistar, Tarnicus and all the others for help, generosity, awesomeness and being fun, and the most important : being friendly !
Really appreciated this sale ! Now, time to sleep and after, to do all the work I have to do.

See you next time all :D It was a pleasure to be with you !
Thank you for being awesome yourself! And don't be a stranger, come see us sometime soon before the next crazy GOG sale ;-)
Next one should be Inquisitor, right?

Edit: Noooo. It seems they have changed the order for the final round.
Edit: Noooo. It seems I made a mistake and it was me who changed the order, sorry. The pairs are the same...
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Jsmnox
low rated
FirestormMk3: Meh, it's not that great a sale. I bet come this Christmas Steam will have it for at least this price if not less. Did have to grab Evil Genius and Vampire Redemption though, only ever played Bloodlines.
Faenwulf: Sorry, but screw Steam with its DRM Bullshit.
Now I got it for less than 4€ without DRM. Even if Steam offers it for 3€, Gog has the better deal.
A number of Steam games don't actually have DRM even if you DL them from the Steam client. In fact, the *vast* majority of indie games on Steam are DRM free. You can just pop the files our of your Steam folder and do whatever you want with them. Do your homework before you post.
Wow...apparently people have been waiting for Trine 2 and Shadowrun to show up in the sale - they sold out in minutes :)
IAmSinistar: Off to dinner, keep the faith o loyal GOGnards!
May thy meal refresh you, o fellow GOGler!
IAmSinistar: Off to dinner, keep the faith o loyal GOGnards!
Thanks, IAmSinistar. May the food be with you.

Or the trekki way - Have a good and satisfying dinner
Post edited May 13, 2014 by alcurnio