It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Did you notice the "LAST CHANCE" added to the counter?
...which swiftly answers the questions, whether there will be some more Rounds than 3.
Did anyone get an extra copy of Leisure Suit Larry?

Thanks,
-LeRoy3rd
nmorello11: System Shock 2, System Shock 2, SYSTEM SHOCK 2!
"Sorry prince/princess, but that game is in another sale"
Faenwulf: Sorry, but screw Steam with its DRM Bullshit.
Now I got it for less than 4€ without DRM. Even if Steam offers it for 3€, Gog has the better deal.
IAmSinistar: Thank you for this! If people want to pay less to eat infected meat, so be it. But they don't need to try to convince me it's a bargain over the clean stuff.
That is what made me to check out GOG and buy here. And I am glad I did.
C'mon Police Quest Collection. Daddy needs to replace his floppies.
(Seriously, that's the last version I've owned)
Splatsch: Well, time for me to go to bed (I'm almost sleeping since 2 hours behind my screen and hardly follow the forum thread).

Thank you all (and GOG) for this really nice sale :)
I'll be off soon as well. Thanks for this day together ;) Good night and lot of fun with your newly bought games!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dexterus
high rated
Now I got it for less than 4€ without DRM. Even if Steam offers it for 3€, Gog has the better deal.
IAmSinistar: Thank you for this! If people want to pay less to eat infected meat, so be it. But they don't need to try to convince me it's a bargain over the clean stuff.
No need to thank me, just speaking out the truth that most people don't want to hear.
Sachys: I didnt even realise shadowrun was in the sale - must have gone quick previously
IAmSinistar: It was a blur the first time, missed it then myself. Went rather quickly the second too.
Typical!
IAmSinistar: Off with a good deal on Shadowrun, expect the wailing to begin as soon as this one sells out.

Use this handy template for every game that appears now in the promo:

"Don't tell me I missed the last chance at ______ while I was ______!"
Hehe...yes the template will definitely make it easier to get the message across. :P
Splatsch: Well, time for me to go to bed (I'm almost sleeping since 2 hours behind my screen and hardly follow the forum thread).

A huge thanks for Dexterus (great work !), Pidgeot (the same !), IAmSinistar, Tarnicus and all the others for help, generosity, awesomeness and being fun, and the most important : being friendly !
Really appreciated this sale ! Now, time to sleep and after, to do all the work I have to do.

See you next time all :D It was a pleasure to be with you !
And thank you very much Splatsch for your excellent work! Enjoy the release and hope to see you around the forum again!
nmorello11: System Shock 2, System Shock 2, SYSTEM SHOCK 2!
Grargar: "Sorry prince/princess, but that game is in another sale"
How do you know?
IAmSinistar: Off with a good deal on Shadowrun, expect the wailing to begin as soon as this one sells out.

Use this handy template for every game that appears now in the promo:

"Don't tell me I missed the last chance at ______ while I was ______!"
Oh that'sperfect for a template maybe missing a #*&%! but otherwise awesome.
high rated
Cheers, very well said, +1. :-)

Dexterus: I'll be off too soon. Thanks for this day together ;) Good night and lot of fun with your newly bought games!
Was really a pleasure ;) Wish you the same !
Yes! Shadowrun! Now I can label this a successful sale cycle for me! :D