It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I won't be surprised if game will be released much sooner than we expect. Maybe even on 1st of April? Who knows...
With Donald Trump in the White House, with his attempted takedown of Obamacare undone by his own party, anything is possible.
ShadowWulfe: 19 hours ago:
Sample of the 12 final monster animations added to game recently. These were the animations I was originally trying to raise money for in the IndieGoGo campaign, despite not making funding goals I figured out how to get the artwork together anyway. The other 11 not shown are just as good and some of them look even better. These were monster animations either for bosses or critical characters in the storyline that previously had placeholders. Now they finally have their own animations.

Grimoire is finished. Working on the final promo video now but still don't know if it will go up on Steam Greenlight or another distributor like GOG. I am just going to complete it and then figure it out.

If he's not just saying this, it would definitely be nice to see it around here.
Perhaps that means it'll soon show up in the STICKY: This year's releases on GOG thread?
Post edited March 27, 2017 by thomq
Well, it took Iron Tower Studios nearly a decade to release Age of Decadence so it goes to show that indie RPGs with long development cycles can actually get released. Now, Cleve has been working on Grimoire for 20 years.. The difference is he kept claiming "it's coming, honest" over and over again, but for the past few years there were always bugs or "microissues" preventing him from releasing. I think he's having too much fun trolling old school RPG fans to ever actually release the game.
Exciting!! The game is finished!

Now to wait 3 years for the promo video to be done.
htown1980: Exciting!! The game is finished!

Don't forget about polishing 10 nano issues :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J1UObu1TJ0
Here is the first step:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893772412

In Cleve's own words here is his plan for GOG:

"The plan is to release it on Steam and let it percolate for a while. Tweak it in response to feedback and add improvements not present in it initially, like new graphics and gui widgets here and there.

Once it has seasoned like a fine wine and brought much happiness, a new release on GOG with all new map areas, enhanced gameplay and features as the "El Maximo Food Of Champions" Grimoire.

No matter what happens, only the IndieGoGo backers will get those particular limited editions sets physical media. No further printing of those materials will ever happen again once they are shipped out to backers."

I know several GOG higher ups have been waiting for this day but it doesn't hurt to remind them and also keep Cleve motivated on getting Grimoire GOG ready.
It's on steam greenlight:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893772412
And Grimoire II has been announced on the steam forums lol
Nix31: And Grimoire II has been announced on the steam forums lol
Oh Sweet Jesus, no.
And Cleve is already deleting all the negative comments and threatening legal action on the posters thereof
DashiDMV: Once it has seasoned like a fine wine and brought much happiness, a new release on GOG with all new map areas, enhanced gameplay and features as the "El Maximo Food Of Champions" Grimoire.
Given Cleve's track record, that means that we won't see Grimoire on gog. For shame.
fronzelneekburm: Given Cleve's track record, that means that we won't see Grimoire on gog. For shame.
Given Cleve's track record, you're never going to see Grimoire anywhere, ever.

It does still surprise me a little that people think there's a game out there. But I guess the story's always new to someone ^_^

Hrymr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J1UObu1TJ0
mind = blown