It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: Hi, I am having too many troubles with the site at the moment, so I will stop updating the first post in this thread and link to the reddit thread instead.
Awww.
Oooh, oh, massive chalice.

I actually want this game to Keane.
The-Business: Hi, I am having too many troubles with the site at the moment, so I will stop updating the first post in this thread and link to the reddit thread instead.
Much more practical.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
UntoldEdman: Hey so in my email it showed pillars of eternity being 60% off, its not like that in the main page, was this an error on gogs emailer's part?
Take a look at the top of the main page, at the big picture with a bar below it. Each game is on sale for a very limited time (until the number of copies offered are all sold). Pillars was on sale - for that announced price - earlier today, and it may be back at a later point later. These are literal flash sales, blink and you may miss an offer.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by YogSo
omega64: Awww.
Too many GOG bears here.
The-Business: Too many GOG bears here.
Sssshht I'm hwunting Gogbeaws
omega64: Awww.
The-Business: Too many GOG bears here.
Yeah, I can't even install games via Galaxy anymore :(
Spinning circles everywhere.
A victim of its own success. GOG needs more bandwidth and stuff to cope with the extra number of people.
I got Titan Souls as a freebie.

Not interested since it's got no Linux version. Anyone up for a trade? I'd gladly exchange it for one of those Jotun's that have been mentioned here. :)
My name is Bear. GoG Bear :)
And infinifactory shows up again.

Are we already on reruns? Or is this random?
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
Chaos Reborn freebie.

(Guess they've featured a lot that I needed after all...)

EDIT: Except I only bought 9 games for that freebie. Tried to buy 10, but they didn't charge me for Fran Bow. Get your shit together, GOG. (I'll PM Firek if it doesn't get charged by tomorrow. Firek's still here, right?)
Post edited March 21, 2016 by budejovice
By my count, there are 100 games on the rotation (reddit thread has Jotun listed twice). It could be that we start rotating from now on, but no idea how many times. Let's see if next one is also a repeat.
Edit: And Witcher 2 follows. So most likely repeats.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by JMich
I think I'm going to institute a rule for myself so that I don't spend too much. No game to be bought unless it's discount is over 50%.
Should we start a freebie trading trade? :)
j0ekerr: And infinifactory shows up again.

Are we already on reruns? Or is this random?
We may be on reruns already. Not counting the repeated Jotun (since first time was broken), there's been 100 unique offers so far.