It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, I need to write in a popup window?

Anyways, sign me up
realMangoSenpai: Wow, I need to write in a popup window?

Anyways, sign me up
There is an addon called Barefoot Essentials that makes things far better (in-page textarea, better quotes and other quality of life improvements). Adalia Fundamentals is another such addon that makes forum searches infinitely better (priceless in this type of games). Get those two and you'll have much better time in this forum.

Anyways, sign me up
Hey, Mango. Welcome.

The scripts are here, if you're interested. Otherwise you'll have to deal with a very dated forum

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to

Anyways, sign me up
To change your avatar:

Click on your name, Orders and Settings, Account and Locale.

https://www.gog.com/account/settings/personal
When will we start? I wanna get lynched!
I'm taking credit for this one. I've been carving mock sign-up posts on pieces of wood.
my name is capitayn catte: I'm taking credit for this one.
No! Mango's mine!

my name is capitayn catte: I've been carving mock sign-up posts on pieces of wood.
And this is why I don't invite friends over more often.
Lifthrasil: When will we start? I wanna get lynched!
Vote Lift
Vote Lift
What is our target number of players, anyway? Reading through the thread, there was one slot left and Lift needed to start sooner rather than later.
Bookwyrm627: What is our target number of players, anyway? Reading through the thread, there was one slot left and Lift needed to start sooner rather than later.

I thought it was 12.

The whole reason I got Mango was because it's 12 and we're starting immediately
PookaMustard: Dunno if I should start prepping for the game now, or wait until other people show up, it's all turning around pretty nicely!
Dear Moderator, please commence the game before we lost any player.
Well, to be fair, the game has an open number of slots. The 12th slot just indicates there's a place open, but maybe I chose the wrong way to communicate things, so I'm sorry.

I actually intended to start a bit sooner but got stumped on the roles. I had something in plan but there's too many vanilla Towns. Also the nationwide vacation meant I had a chance to unwind from everything and just enjoy life without stress, and sleep like a normal human being should, eight hours a day. Sorry for that as well.

Honestly thinking of making the setup open so everyone could have their input on it, but I like the intrigue of closed setups on the part of Mafia and Town (and other factions of course). Maybe it's a compromise, have it open and make everyone decide on a great setup, or it's closed and balance issues will be a problem.

Either way, welcome aboard realMangoSenpai! I see you like short Mafia games.

I was also thinking this game should have shorter days and nights. I dunno, maybe this would even make it less likely for a D1 nolynch to happen. You're less likely to slack off until five minutes from the deadline if you got no room to slack off. (case in point: this game taking its merry time to start)
Post edited July 23, 2021 by PookaMustard
I don't understand shit on this forum lol, so I downloaded this 1 addon, Tampermonkey.

Now what..