It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great idea. I will participate. My wishlist is attached to this post and I'll sent my participation email adress to Momo.
Attachments:
Okay, I have a new GOGWiki account and my user page is all set up with my wishlist, so now I am officially in. ;)

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:BillyMaysFan59]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:BillyMaysFan59[/url]

Cheers!
trentonlf: I can guarantee I will randomly gift people other than the secret Santa once I see all the wish lists, it's too tempting not to do it. I was actually going to create a thread topic and ask people to post their wish lists so I could spread some joy over Christmas, this thread will work great. Thanks momo!!
I suggest you don't do that once the event officially begins and also not before the Secret Santa gifts are delivered, otherwise you'll risk disrupting them.

For example, person A has Gex in their wishlist and person B decides to buy it for them, but you also happen to gift person A Gex beforehand and if person A redeems your Gex gift, he might end up quite disappinted when he finds out that his Secret Santa also bought Gex. Sure, person A could potentially inform Momo about a change in the wishlist before it's too late, but this can complicate things quite a bit.
trentonlf: I can guarantee I will randomly gift people other than the secret Santa once I see all the wish lists, it's too tempting not to do it. I was actually going to create a thread topic and ask people to post their wish lists so I could spread some joy over Christmas, this thread will work great. Thanks momo!!
Grargar: I suggest you don't do that once the event officially begins and also not before the Secret Santa gifts are delivered, otherwise you'll risk disrupting them.

For example, person A has Gex in their wishlist and person B decides to buy it for them, but you also happen to gift person A Gex beforehand and if person A redeems your Gex gift, he might end up quite disappinted when he finds out that his Secret Santa also bought Gex. Sure, person A could potentially inform Momo about a change in the wishlist before it's too late, but this can complicate things quite a bit.
This has crossed my mind. I am going to send a PM to momo with an idea so this does not happen. I am into spreading the happiness and not impeding others from doing the same I assure you :)
trentonlf: This has crossed my mind. I am going to send a PM to momo with an idea so this does not happen. I am into spreading the happiness and not impeding others from doing the same I assure you :)
I have no doubt about your intentions. ;)
high rated
I'm in.

EDIT: WISHLIST:
So, my case is interesting, as many of you know. Most of the catalog is on my shelf and most of the rest is on my wishlist and most of those are the more expensive games. I did some culling and some curating and came up with the following, which samples from all available price ranges because I certainly would never expect someone to gift me something terribly fancy, though I will allow it if one is so inclined. :) I also tried to include only games that I would be willing and able to play immediately.

Challenge of the Five Realms
Crystal Caves
Defender of the Crown
Democracy 3: Clones & Drones
Democracy 3: Extremism
Democracy 3: Social Engineering
Desktop Dungeons
Divinity: Original Sin
Door Kickers
Escape Goat 2
Feeble Files
Litil Divil
Shovel Knight
Snapshot
Wasteland 2
Where Is My Heart?
Post edited November 27, 2014 by budejovice
trentonlf: Count me in. My wishlist is on the gog wiki.
I think you have to post a link to your GOGwiki user page to be in. I mean, not everyone's gonna have Barefoot Essentials. :)
Mikulás is on my birthday ( december 5th ) in here .

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Ne_zavarj]my wishlist[/url]
trentonlf: This has crossed my mind. I am going to send a PM to momo with an idea so this does not happen. I am into spreading the happiness and not impeding others from doing the same I assure you :)
Hopefully your idea works as I hear there are mischievous anarchist elves running about who care nothing for rules :D

*hops on the bike sedricm gave me and rides away very slowly*
BillyMaysFan59: I think you have to post a link to your GOGwiki user page to be in. I mean, not everyone's gonna have Barefoot Essentials. :)
Going by the fact that the usernames still redirect to the GOGWiki even when I'm not logged in and have javascript disabled, it's not necessary to post a link to his page. :-)
BillyMaysFan59: I think you have to post a link to your GOGwiki user page to be in. I mean, not everyone's gonna have Barefoot Essentials. :)
HypersomniacLive: Going by the fact that the usernames still redirect to the GOGWiki even when I'm not logged in and have javascript disabled, it's not necessary to post a link to his page. :-)
Its definitely not the default behavior. When I'm using chrome on my phone, which doesn't support scripts, clicking on the username doesn't do anything.
HypersomniacLive: Going by the fact that the usernames still redirect to the GOGWiki even when I'm not logged in and have javascript disabled, it's not necessary to post a link to his page. :-)
Just tried clicking on your username with Tampermonkey disabled and I got a whole lot of nothing.
hummer010: Its definitely not the default behavior. When I'm using chrome on my phone, which doesn't support scripts, clicking on the username doesn't do anything.
May be a Firefox feature then.

Grargar: Just tried clicking on your username with Tampermonkey disabled and I got a whole lot of nothing.
As for you - that's most likely because you desperately want that wish to be fulfilled and thus marked as completed.
HypersomniacLive: As for you - that's most likely because you desperately want that wish to be fulfilled and thus marked as completed.
Nothing completed. :P
Please check major UPDATES to Deadlines per excellent input! And hey, get in already ;-p