It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: That LLF worries me. It's just as unlikely as FFF. It could be true but it could also be a ploy to hide a L, thus having justification later to giving a FF to someone.
We have an L & F currently in the discard pile correct??
Yes, we have 10F and 4L left. The chance for a FFF grows to 32.97% if ZFR told us the truth. There is still an almost 50% for a FFL though. Still it's worrisome since if ZFR is scum, he is setting up his budy for a FFF later. Also Joe gained cred because ZFR says he passed a FL, so if Joe is Hitler, we will have to be careful.

As for the trent/flub, @trent, why did you pick flub as your chancellor?
I am hoping to get at least one liberal and one fascist card to pass and test him with. I am 50/50 on reading flub and this would help. I also thought about choosing agent or SirPrimalform to hopefully be able to test them since they voted no when it really made no sense to vote no and they are both directly after me.

Would agent or SirPrimalform be a better option since they have a chance of being in power before before flub?
Lifthrasil: The result is a good start, but not exactly unexpected. With FFF being quite unlikely a Fascist might decide to pass on a Liberal card too.
Exactly, which is why i said with 95% certainty that a Liberal card would be played.

Logically it makes sense for fascists to be 100% liberal and blend in, wait til someone gets the dreaded FFF (more likely than LLL, especially after 2 L's are in place), then claim both of them are fascists. and watch and use the chaos unfolding.

The fact there's far more F cards means liberals can't just hang parliament multiple times and hope to win that way as odds are heavily against them. That also means Fascists are more likely to hang parliament if they need to, but being the minority they can't do it by themselves.
trentonlf: Would agent or SirPrimalform be a better option since they have a chance of being in power before before flub?
Heh, when I was considering whom to investigate in case Joe votes rogue, my #1 choice was flub, precisely because he's difficult to read. But... he's in 9th position and I thought maybe it's better to investigate someone coming earlier too.

At this stage I'll be voting YES anyway whomever you choose. I'm *slightly* leaning towards someone who'll be president earlier, but then again I chose 10th myself so I shouldn't be talking..
yeah, I recieved one liberal and one fascist policy. I was a little disappointed that it was exactly what I expected and what ZFR said he'd do and what he said he did do, but I suppose it terms of 'winning the game' it's an alright scenario.

I'd vote yes for trent/flub team. I've suddenly got a bad feeling about it.
But let's see what they achieve together.

Flub - make some promises of things you're going to do when you're in power. (if you get in power.) please :)
JoeSapphire: ................

Flub - make some promises of things you're going to do when you're in power. (if you get in power.) please :)
If I am elected chancellor there would be 10 months of June for couples to spend their honeymoon.

If I am elected chancellor I would push research for an all day ice cream cone.

If I am elected chancellor there would be two chickens in every garage and those chickens will have 10 drumsticks.

If I am elected chancellor I'll push for equality so dogs and cats can marry without fear.

I guarantee 100% that these are all things I've said right now.

I guarantee it.
agentcarr16: I think that electing a government should be done carefully and with due thought.
ZFR: Assuming you're being serious, could *any* of those people who voiced this sentiment actually answer my question: what's there to discuss on first nomination?

There is no voting record, no policy record. So what's there to deliberate on? Trying to outguess zeo's randomizer? Hoping one of the fascists admits?

I can understand people not wanting to use random.org, but whatever method they use it should be done quickly. Seriously, games here are slow enough as they are.
[i]takes sunglasses off and rubs his eyes wearily[i]

Alright, let me lay this out for you, Rapoposculous.

Who voted NO for you and Captain Sapphire to be president? (Answer: myself, Apollo, and Supple Scene)

Is that more information than we had before the vote? (Answer: yes)

Does that help us start sorting people into categories? (Answer: yes)

If a majority had voted no, so the government didn't pass, would we still have had some people vote yes? (Answer: almost certainly)

Would that have helped us start sorting people into categories? (Answer: yes)

Would we be in a worse position than we are now? (Answer: no)

Would it have been information without the risk of a fascist policy? (Answer: yes)

puts sunglasses back on

This information will self-destruct in twenty seconds. We apologize for any head pain that may cause.

flubbucket: If I am elected chancellor... <snip>

I guarantee it.
I still see no talk of a national spy network to employ my considerable talents. I am disappointed.
flubbucket: If I am elected chancellor I would push research for an all day ice cream cone.
Only if it's digital icecream or can be statically charged.

Otherwise, sounds like a bunch of concerns for big-ugly-bags-of-mostly-water
trentonlf: I am hoping to get at least one liberal and one fascist card to pass and test him with. I am 50/50 on reading flub and this would help. I also thought about choosing agent or SirPrimalform to hopefully be able to test them since they voted no when it really made no sense to vote no and they are both directly after me.

Would agent or SirPrimalform be a better option since they have a chance of being in power before before flub?
I would pick Lift as a chancellor. If your government gets voted, you can test him, if you guys ennact a L, we can skip both SirPrimalForm and Agentcarr's government and put up Lift for president. Who can safely choose Joe as chancellor because even if he is Hitler he has to enact a L. That would either bring us 3-0 or find out a lot.
blotunga: That would either bring us 3-0 or find out a lot.
Following 3 L policies, there will be a LOT more FFF draws... And until veto power is there (5F's) it's impossible to avoid.

Literally luck of the draw.
blotunga: That would either bring us 3-0 or find out a lot.
rtcvb32: Following 3 L policies, there will be a LOT more FFF draws... And until veto power is there (5F's) it's impossible to avoid.

Literally luck of the draw.
I disagree. With 3 L passed we still might have 2L and a good chance of going 4-1 into the reshuffle. Even a 3-2 wouldn't be horrrible if we get enough information from it.
blotunga: I disagree. With 3 L passed we still might have 2L and a good chance of going 4-1 into the reshuffle. Even a 3-2 wouldn't be horrible if we get enough information from it.
Just saying the more liberal policies you get, the more likely you'll draw 3F's.

Assuming... somehow... you get 4L's and 0F's, then you have 2 liberal cards left and like 10 Fascist policies. Of the 4 draws, 2 are guaranteed to be 3F's.

But you'd have to be incredibly lucky to have only liberals elected, AND have a liberal card per draw, as you can't veto without 5F's.
Post edited January 14, 2019 by rtcvb32
If you get 4L and 0f and no L was discarded, you still have 3F and 2 L before reshuffle. The odds are not as bad as you think. With 1L discarded by ZFR there still would be 4F and 1L, still a 60% chance of drawing at least a L.
trentonlf:
blotunga: Trent noms Lift, skip Carr, skip, Sir P, Lift noms Joe. [interpolated]
What do you reckon to this plan Trent? I can get behind it.

I'm nor sure what rtcvb's getting at with 'we're eventually certain to draw three Fs.' Would you suggest a course of action?

Also, thanks Bucket x