It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frikin no edit rule and copy/pasting

"I meant to write above: "Now, I've thought a bit: could Lift be the fascist? Or more specifically, would Lift fascist pass the 4th L?"

L!
ZFR: 1) Given that Pooka is proven non-Hitler scum (or if by chance you still have doubts about it, assume it's true), what do you think of his investigation of blotunga?

2) Do you think Joe is Hitler? You know he's fascist, but given the way he played all along, do you think he's H? I need you to be honest with yourself here.
1) As I said, either Pooka wanted to preserve a liberal face after having been an F-passing president and wanted to buddy up to blotunga. Or blotunga is Hitler and Pooka wanted to clear him. That, combined with the fact that Joe was pushing for a flubb+blotunga government after the 3rd F makes it look likely that blotunga is Hitler.

2) No. I think Joe would play less exposed if he were Hitler. So my feeling is that he's a regular Fascist. But that feeling can be wrong. And since we know he is Fascist and the other Fascist, Pooka, isn't Hitler, by pure mathematics we have a 33% chance of hitting Hitler when killing Joe. Without any danger of accidentally killing a Liberal.

So here's the conundrum: by feeling/analysis blotunga has a higher likelyhood of being Hitler than Joe. So killing blotunga seems like a good move for the Liberals. However, there is still the possibility that blotunga is Liberal. That possibility doesn't exist with Joe. So by a pure risk/benefit evaluation, killing Joe is the better path.

My preference would be Joe. But I understand your reason to hesitate and if you want to risk killing blotunga instead, that's OK too. It's riskier, but then perhaps it also could be a game-winning move.
Sorry, I can't do it to Joe.

@blotunga. If you are liberal, we can still win this. And enjoy your time away from the game.

@Zeo
Remove blotunga from game. ALAKAZAM.
blotunga: I think ZFR could've nominated anyone and we would've voted yes, except for Joe.

If ZFR is scum, we're in deep trouble.
If ZFR was Scum wouldn't he nominate Hitler though? Especially given, like you say, we trust him with most nominations.

Why nominate a fascist and cause conflict with a fascist?When he could use it as an excuse to nominate and kill a Liberal instead? I did think Pooka was a bad pick but he'd be a bad pick regardless of alignment imo which makes me read ZFR as Liberal.

And ZFR picked a good strategy - don't pick Hitler. He did try to drag out Joe's scumbuddies by saying he'd vote for Joe, which initially worried me but maybe a good ploy.

trentonlf: Since someone is lying between ZFR and Pooka it looks like one of them is for sure a Fascist, and possibly both. There’s the chance that ZFR and Pooka are both Fascist and they are coming across at odds to make it seem like one of them is Liberal to keep a Fascist hidden. I hope this is not the case because I think that would mean ZFR is probably Hitler and he’s been the one person most have seemed to trust. I’m finding it hard to see that as the case though from ZFR’s play this whole game.

*sigh* I don’t know who is what anymore. From the way things look right now I would say shoot either Pooka, Blotunga, or Joe.

PookaMustard: At this point, it doesn't matter who you shoot. It's not going to be a fascist, and definitely can't be yourself. I suppise the only thing I can ask for is not to kill me or Lift - the two confirmed non-Hitler players.
trentonlf: How do you know it’s not going to be a Fascist?
My theory was Hitler would be in government in the first 2-3 turns. But even if ZFR is Hitler, well he's term locked from the next government anyway so not an immediate concern.

Agreed that the execution has to be between those 3. The risk is that Blotunga might actually be Liberal, so I think the sure fire Fascists in Joe and Pooka are the best bets.
trentonlf: *sigh* I don’t know who is what anymore. From the way things look right now I would say shoot either Pooka, Blotunga, or Joe.
If blotunga is not the one, you get a chance to pick off Joe next.
ZFR: Lib!Joe would have known it's a good plan and went along with it.
How would Joe have known that? To know that requires knowing what alignment YOU are. I didn't! I still don't!

AND if I was F why would it have taken me that long to realise I was in "the deep crap"?

BUT yeah... pooka nominated lift as chancellor for some reason. Other than it being the first choice he made in his first ever game I don't know why he would do that.

I think rtcvb's most likely AH.

ZFR: I've proven I can't be scum. I'll prove I can't be H-izzle. If I were Hoedown why would I create conflict with you now? I could easily say I passed FFF which would be believable since rtcvb could be easily accused of hiding it. Aside from some crazy WIFOM conspiracy gambit on my part, why would I do it?
I guess I can prove I'm not H with as much scientific merit as ZFR's proof. If I'm the man, why did I get lifthrasil to investigate me?

---

okay you got blotunga. Excuse me if I don't look surprised when it turns out he's not H.

Lifthrasil, do you plan to look surprised when it turns out he's not? You could spit out the tea you're drinking. Or fall backwards off your chair. (careful not to hit your head again though)
JoeSapphire: okay you got blotunga. Excuse me if I don't look surprised when it turns out he's not H.

Lifthrasil, do you plan to look surprised when it turns out he's not?
So blotunga is not Hitler? And you don't even hide the fact that you know that anymore. So, while you're revealing information, who is Hitler?
ZFR: Sorry, I can't do it to Joe.

@blotunga. If you are liberal, we can still win this. And enjoy your time away from the game.

@Zeo
I think it would of been more prudent to go for one of the confirmed fascists
JoeSapphire: I guess I can prove I'm not H with as much scientific merit as ZFR's proof. If I'm the man, why did I get lifthrasil to investigate me?
I do agree.

Like Lift, I find it less likely you're Hitler and much more likely you're vanilla scum.

One of the reasons I choose blotunga.

But if it's not blotunga, then we just can't risk removing another non-scum. It will have to be you. Or perhaps Pooka.
ZFR: Sorry, I can't do it to Joe.

@Zeo
Good Grief.
ZFR: But if it's not blotunga, then we just can't risk removing another non-scum. It will have to be you. Or perhaps Pooka.
Shooting the one that just betrayed you would be a safe bet; As you know he/she was fascist, though they wouldn't be Hitler.
trentonlf: *sigh* I don’t know who is what anymore. From the way things look right now I would say shoot either Pooka, Blotunga, or Joe.
ZFR: If blotunga is not the one, you get a chance to pick off Joe next.
I would prefer there’s no chances to shoot anyone and we end this by passing the last L. Is there any chance there’s still an L in the deck?
ZFR: If blotunga is not the one, you get a chance to pick off Joe next.
trentonlf: I would prefer there’s no chances to shoot anyone and we end this by passing the last L. Is there any chance there’s still an L in the deck?
No. I saw all 3 (there were 3 only, right?)

You have to shoot. My vote is Joe.
PookaMustard: I've been thinking about it for some time now. You're right. You have no motives to do what you outlined as a fascist. You would as Hitler.
ZFR: Just to complete my proof before commenting on all the other stuff people posted.

I've proven I can't be scum. I'll prove I can't be Hitler. If I were Hitler why would I create conflict with you now? I could easily say I passed FFF which would be believable since rtcvb could be easily accused of hiding it. Aside from some crazy WIFOM conspiracy gambit on my part, why would I do it?

No, my friend, as the game progresses we get infor, and from the info available it's so easy to see who's the scum from the two of us.
I still have no idea what any of this terminology means (I know "WIFOM" stands for "Wario In First Oh Mama" but not what the heck it refers to), but by creating conflict with me, you get to have two people tarnished at once: myself and blotunga. So in addition to Joe, you now have three people to shoot from while coming off as plausible to everyone. And for the most part; this seems to be working! More people are suspecting me to be the scum than there are people who see either of us as possibly scum, and even less who see you specifically as scum. And if it helps you shoot a liberal without much worry about reputation...this is a high risk high reward scenario, and you took advantage of it spectacularly.
Lifthrasil: My preference would be Joe. But I understand your reason to hesitate and if you want to risk killing blotunga instead, that's OK too. It's riskier, but then perhaps it also could be a game-winning move.
Part of the reason I chose blotunga is because we are actually getting 2 shots anyway. The next government is simply that: free shot.

So since we get to shoot Joe anyway, I didn't want to be the one doing it.

So, assuming blotunga is not Hitler after all (looks like it from Joe's and Pooka's reactions):

trent is chosen and shoots Joe or Pooka (my preference here is Joe, since there is a slight chance he's Hitler; Pooka definitely isn't).

After that you choose me as Chancellor. We have a good chance of passing one of those 3 Ls, and if you get FFF we can veto it.
If you still have doubts I could be Hitler, I'm open to suggestions of whom you think you should choose instead. If I were to pick an alternative I'd go with scene. Given the events, and despite him being his usual self, I think scene is Liberal too.
But I'd rather you pick me.

The only risk is that trent is Hitler (he's definitely NOT vanilla fascist: he can't be due to him picking you as his chancellor in the second government) and executes me or you. But I doubt that's the case. Of the two, I'd pick trent over SPF.

Thoughts?