It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Given that in the meantime we'll have 2 executions, ability to exclude suspicious types (rtcvb, blotunga (who I feel should be excluded if Pooka turns scum)... I think we should be good.
Where is all this confidence from? Why do you think the game is easy?
ZFR: Given that in the meantime we'll have 2 executions, ability to exclude suspicious types (rtcvb, blotunga (who I feel should be excluded if Pooka turns scum)... I think we should be good.
JoeSapphire: Where is all this confidence from? Why do you think the game is easy?
Because it is, by now. You have been outed, we are one policy away from a win while the Fascists need three. So as long as we manage to avoid making Hitler Chancellor, we have quite a good chance of winning this. And you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't keep trying to convince us that we are still in great danger. Yes, there are still ways how the Fascists can win, but we hold the better cards and it's up to us to play them.

And the cards right now are: ZFR made his nomination. If we vote NO, we most likely get a Fascist policy. So it's better to vote YES, unless you think that the Pooka=Hitler probability is so high, that you'd rather have a Fascist policy passed than having Pooka as chancellor.

blotunga:
SirPrimalform: Ooh.
What about you two? Did you vote and zeo missed your votes again? Or didn't you vote yet? If so: why?
Lifthrasil: Because it is,
No-one asked you.

ZFR, please.
supplementscene: Well a big response to everyone wrote this morning lost, damn you GOG

@JOE why not vote for yourself? Because only Hitler doesn't want to be President. I realise you knew it was probably a lost cause. I find your theory on Scummy Lift being miffed at ZFR theory interesting although I'm equally miffed as a Liberal because Pooka certainly isn't my first 2 choices here.

ZFR: Ah, crap. I hoped maybe a single person would take the bait.

But Joe, even you voted NO?

Is it because Pooka is Hitler? Could it be?
Did you actually bring Hitler to our attention back then as a bluff???

Or are you just resigned?

*sigh* I still think Pooka is our safest non-Hitler bet.

I select Pooka Mustard as my Chancellor
supplementscene: Sighs...….This was a quickfire nomination, too quick. You might have rationalised why you think Pooka made a good 'none Hitler' earlier but both myself and Trent are better Liberal picks and better none Hitler picks for that matter too. I have asked Zeo if it is within the rules for you to change your pick but I think that's unlikely.

Failing that I suppose Joe probably is Fascist and I can't see him risking calling Pooka Hitler if Pooka is actually Hitler. He might do it to a fellow fascist though, thought of that? If Lift is Liberal then it makes it exceedingly likely Pooka discarded a Liberal Card. Sure it could be that both players drew FFF but that isn't likely. We could have won this round with the right pick.

All that aside good bluffing with trying to flush out Joe's scumbudies and you had me fooled. But I think they must know being identified with him would be staying on a sinking ship.

flubbucket: ZFR also voted No.
supplementscene: As did I. I'm not sure why you feel 2 unknowns at that stage were entitled to be elected when in turn you had both voted done mine and ZFRs government the turn before. My government at least had someone proven to pass liberal policy alongside myself.

Blotunga said he would discuss openly who he would elect and then went against the general consensus, which wasn't a great look.
Pooka alone at least didn't had me unknown so that is suspicious by itself for me. I explained the change of heart anyway, I voted yes, and start to get tired of all this. If pooka is Hitler, at least it's over.
Lifthrasil: Because it is,
JoeSapphire: No-one asked you.

ZFR, please.
Because it is, by now. You have been outed, we are one policy away from a win while the Fascists need three. So as long as we manage to avoid making Hitler Chancellor, we have quite a good chance of winning this. And you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't keep trying to convince us that we are still in great danger. Yes, there are still ways how the Fascists can win, but we hold the better cards and it's up to us to play them.
Lifthrasil: What about you two? Did you vote and zeo missed your votes again? Or didn't you vote yet? If so: why?
I voted but it was only four hours ago. I imagine Zeo is Zeosleeping.
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - YES
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - YES
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - YES
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - YES
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - YES
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - YES
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - NO

The government is approved!
The president and chancellor (ZFR and PookaMustard) are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.
OK. So we have already the confirmation that Pooka is not Hitler. But no Fascist apart from the one who has been outed anyways dared to vote NO. They must be hoping for the 50% FFF draw chance.
Or, of course, Pooka is Fascist after all and the other Fascists voted yes because of that. That's still possible, I guess. But then, why did Joe raise such a ruckus and voted NO? Just for show? Nah, I'm leaning Pooka=Liberal at the moment until proven otherwise by passing F if ZFR draws an L and passes it on.
The Great Zenefredi yawns, having signed so many contracts that the process is boring to him. "Come, my fine, grim-looking fellow. I could use a gruesome companion to cut in half."
"AT LAST. I WILL BE A STAAAAAAR," squeals the Pooka, eating the contract.
In spite of the paper having being consumed, Zenefredi reaches into his hat and pulls out the contract with the Pooka's signature on it and signs it himself.
Bookwyrm looks it over. "Ooooh, very bold, dahlings. Having the Pooka as a host will be sure to draw many viewers. A gothic-themed show! Very chic! Quite fascist, even!"
"Hey! What do you think you're up to?" cries out Trent. "That kind of thing's gonna overshadow any stage show I or anybody else tries to put on! You ever danced in front of an empty house, son?"
"I told you he was bad news!" screams Captain Sapphire.
Suddenly, chaos erupts. This has at last crossed the line, far too many cutthroat, selfish contracts have been signed. Fists fly, shouts go up, and the Puzzlemaster quivers behind Bookwyrm while clutching the contracts desperately to his chest.
In the midst of the fighting, a loud, booming voice shouts "ENOUGH!" In the middle of the room, in a grand puff of smoke, appears the oversized face of the Great Zenefredi.
"THIS ROOM IS FULL OF TROUBLEMAKERS! THIS MUCH, I CAN SEE! I HAVE WAITED FAR TOO LONG! IT IS TIME TO MAKE THE PROBLEM...DISAPPEAR!"

The government has passed a fascist policy.
ZFR must shoot another player.
Passed F L.

The all YES votes worried me. This explains it.

On mobile. So cant write much. Listening to suggestions.
OK.

If my theorem is correct, this pretty much further confirms Lift.

Dont want to shoot Pooka. He cant be Hitler and as an ousted fascist is harmless.

Joe is an option. Thing is I don't think he's Hitler... the way he's been acting.

rtcvb wins the Jury Would Most Like To Execute Award. If only for the constant complaining. However he could be a liberal.

What do you think about... blotunga?
Lift, especially interested in your opinion given your experience and the fact I can trust you. Blotunga: liberal, fascist or Hitler?
zeogold: ZFR must shoot another player.
If I choose my good friend Joe, will you be kind on him with the flavour? Like he gets teleported out of the room into the Land of Free Ice Cream?
The rest I don't care about.

I'll factor this into my decision.
ZFR: Passed F L.
So the last 3 cards are FFF. Better to hang parliament and have it activate without being able to shoot anyone, unless we're pretty sure we can figure out who's fascist and/or Hitler. Either way the deck reshuffles afterwards.

I've got to figure out how to calculate these odds...

ZFR: However he could be a liberal.
With this draw you should know i didn't have a choice in giving you the 2Fs.

As for Blot, got a bad feeling about him. Nothing i can point to, just a gut feeling.
rtcvb32: With this draw you should know i didn't have a choice in giving you the 2Fs.
Yes. I've seen all 3 Ls.