It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gognarok: Bad Dudes -> yes
Express Raider -> yes (2 roms, Express Raider + Shootout)
Heavy Barrel -> yes
SRD - Super Real Darwin -> yes
Night Slashers - yes
Wizard Fire -> yes
ADDED, thank you!
Gognarok: all of them are MAME 2003 PLUS compatible
If the emulation has been improved since then, MAME 2003 compatible emulation is only good for 2003.
Gognarok: all of them are MAME 2003 PLUS compatible
DoomSooth: If the emulation has been improved since then, MAME 2003 compatible emulation is only good for 2003.
i think that doesn't matter, it's just the romset, you could use the latest libreto based emulators (retroarch) with suitable cores for any romsets. the fact that Ziggurat release these games with this roms, indicates this too.
Even if the dump hasn't changed in all of those years, using 18 year old emulation is still terrible.
I've search my collection for ISO images and came up with this list:

STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition DOS iso (in Collector's CD-ROM edition)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition DOS iso (in Collector's CD-ROM edition)
X-Com: Apocalypse DOS iso
Worms United DOS iso
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 DOS iso
System Shock DOS iso CD and Floppy in Classic Edition
Realms of Arkania III: Shadows over Riva DOS iso
Rayman Forever DOS iso
Quake: The Offering Quake: Windows iso, Mission Pack 1 DOS and Win iso, Mission Pack 2 DOS and Win iso
Police Quest: SWAT 1+2 Daryl F. Gates Police Quest: Open Season (Police Quest 4) DOS iso
Pirates! Gold Plus Pirates! Gold DOS iso
Teenagent DOS iso
Normality DOS iso
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers DOS and Win 3x iso
Dragonsphere DOS iso
Carmageddon Max Pack Carmageddon and Splat Pack DOS iso
Albion DOS iso
Archimedean Dynasty DOS iso
Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 All parts: DOS and Win 3x iso
Post edited June 25, 2021 by NewPyk
NewPyk: I've search my collection for ISO images and came up with this list:
Due to size limitation of this forum, I added a new section at #3 and put a link at #1.
Thank you!
NewPyk: I've search my collection for ISO images and came up with this list:
kbnrylaec: Due to size limitation of this forum, I added a new section at #3 and put a link at #1.
Thank you!
Glad I could help :-)

I've check that System Shock entry again and it turned out that the floppy version is on DOSBox bonus version NOT extracted from EE. Sorry, my bad. You can delete entry "Compatible with DOSBox (Extracted resources from remastered games)".
NewPyk: I've check that System Shock entry again and it turned out that the floppy version is on DOSBox bonus version NOT extracted from EE. Sorry, my bad. You can delete entry "Compatible with DOSBox (Extracted resources from remastered games)".
Done.
I read that Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is a ROM based version. Is this true? If so, I will pull the trigger on it.
Arcadius-8606: I read that Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is a ROM based version. Is this true? If so, I will pull the trigger on it.
I made a quick search but did not find any useful info to prove it.
Does this really work?

I was messing with the game's files, and the only file I could identify is the Workbench 1.2 file.

I even tried looking for the other files' hashes in databases but nothing seemed to match the files I got.
_Auster_: Does this really work?

I was messing with the game's files, and the only file I could identify is the Workbench 1.2 file.

I even tried looking for the other files' hashes in databases but nothing seemed to match the files I got.
Try this:
https://github.com/sigboe/extractwings
_Auster_: Does this really work?

kbnrylaec: Try this:
https://github.com/sigboe/extractwings
It works! Thanks!

As a side note, if you're on Linux/WSL, you can change the first command to this if you want the Kickstart 1.2 BIOS:
7z e -tzip -aos Wings.exe Kick12.rom -r
You can probably get the Kickstart file with a GUI-based program such as Windows' 7zip as well.

The Kickstart's md5sum should match the one listed in the BIOS part of PUAE's page on Libretro/Retroarch's site. Then you just need to rename it for what your emulator of choice expects.
According to ScummVM's wiki, most of the games from the Leisure Suit Larry franchise released on GOG appear to be playable through ScummVM:
https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Leisure_Suit_Larry_series

The page of each game in the list explains which files are needed to run these games.

Also this page list multiple other games that apparently can be played in ScummVM using the GOG version, but it's 100+ titles so it could be a bit overwhelming to test all of them at once:
https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?title=Where_to_get_the_games
the following could be added to the ISO section:

Pinball Dreams, Pinball Illusions and Pinball Fantasies (Pinball Gold Pack)
The Humans 1 and 3 (The Humans Bundle)
Archimedean Dynasty aka Schleichfahrt
Biing!
Albion
Ravenloft: Stone Prophet and Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession (Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series)
Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager (Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series)
Menzoberranzan (Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three)
Post edited August 19, 2021 by Gognarok