It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

Wizard of Legend is now available, DRM-free to GOG.com.
The Chaos Trials cause all up-and-coming spellslingers flock to Lanova to participate. You wanna be the very best and for that you must complete fast-paced challenges designed to push your spellcasting skills to the limit. Devastating combinations, arcane reflexes, and the powerful items you collect along the way will aid you and your co-op friends in becoming true Wizards of Legend. Or, you know, explode into amorphous pixelated glop.

While you're at it, grab the Sountrack for your collection.
Hey guys ...

pixel art :)
tfishell: Hey guys ...

I don't mind pixel art, I mind $16 pixel art.
low rated

AND procedurally generated levels! All that is laziest in gaming! Yaaay!

Almost all of the best videogames in history have been made with blocky pixels.

Looking forward to hearing the souns in the sountrack. :P
Post edited May 15, 2018 by DoomSooth

DoomSooth: Almost all of the best videogames in history have been made with blocky pixels.

Misleading statement - just as if you would said "almost all of the best videogames in history have been made in 3D." ;)

As for the game - I 'll pass.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Tarhiel
DoomSooth: Almost all of the best videogames in history have been made with blocky pixels.

Tarhiel: Misleading statement - just as if you would said "almost all of the best videogames in history have been made in 3D." ;)

As for the game - I 'll pass.
You call it misleading. I call it true. *shrug*
Been looking forward to this game for a while now.

I'll try to hear some opinions on how much content there is though before deciding whether I'll buy it now or wait for a sale.
low rated

Tarhiel: Misleading statement -
It's not misleading, it's flat out ridiculous.
I'm a soothsayer! A prognosticator! I can see into the future! Centuries into the future!
DaCostaBR: Been looking forward to this game for a while now.

I'll try to hear some opinions on how much content there is though before deciding whether I'll buy it now or wait for a sale.
The only thing I'm worried about is if it's best played with a controller. I'll find out in a couple of minutes. :)
The pixel art in this one doesn't look all that bad, but I'm beginning to agree with Breja: what's with the avalanche of pixel art games in recent months?
pmcollectorboy: I'm a soothsayer!
What a coincidence!
*watches trailer*
Dude. That's no wizard. That's Kwai Chang Caine given godhood.
Hmm . 15.99€ ?

I could buy 7 books from that money .