It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

Wizard of Legend is now available, DRM-free to GOG.com.
The Chaos Trials cause all up-and-coming spellslingers flock to Lanova to participate. You wanna be the very best and for that you must complete fast-paced challenges designed to push your spellcasting skills to the limit. Devastating combinations, arcane reflexes, and the powerful items you collect along the way will aid you and your co-op friends in becoming true Wizards of Legend. Or, you know, explode into amorphous pixelated glop.

While you're at it, grab the Sountrack for your collection.
But seriously, to all those putting this game down for having pixel art (that is objectively quite good) and procedural generation (which NOONE knows how it's been implemented in this one), just go through this door, because you most evidently know shit about either. :p

Also, anyone else getting a Magicka vibe out of that trailer? Wasn't fan of that one but this one seems pretty fast and arcadey.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Zoidberg
low rated
Zoidberg: Stop saying stupid stuff.
But what will I do then?!

Zoidberg: But seriously, to all those putting this game down for having pixel art (that is objectively quite good)
You like it =/= objectively good.

Also, can we stop calling it "pixel art" already? It's pixel graphics. It's art in the same way a picture on a box of cereal is art.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Breja
Zoidberg: But seriously, to all those putting this game down for having pixel art (that is objectively quite good) and procedural generation (which NOONE knows how it's been implemented in this one), just go through this door, because you most evidently know shit about either. :p

Also, anyone else getting a Magicka vibe out of that trailer? Wasn't fan of that one but this one seems pretty fast and arcadey.
The game is pretty good, so far, but I suck at it. Using keyboard and trackball to play. Can't stand most modern controllers.
Zoidberg: Stop saying stupid stuff.
Breja: But what will I do then?!

Zoidberg: But seriously, to all those putting this game down for having pixel art (that is objectively quite good)
Breja: You like it =/= objectively good.

Also, can we stop calling it "pixel art" already? It's pixel graphics. It's art in the same way a picture on a box of cereal is art.
It is objectively good as it is quite readable, well animated and clearly the result of hours of work.

That's what I meant by objectively good. (that was a strecht I admit, I have now cleared it hopefully)

Also, not liking it is no reason to put it down either, right? ;)

And this is called pixel art, whether you like it or not. It's just that wway.

Pixel graphics doesn't mean anything: Witcher 3 is "pixel graphics". The image is made up of pixels, thus making its graphics pixel graphics. If it's not pixel graphics we could say it's vector graphics but that's a stretch even.

It's better to use existing words, if everyone invents new words and put their own definition on them, nobody will be able to understand anybody else.
low rated
Breja: But what will I do then?!

You like it =/= objectively good.

Zoidberg: It is objectively good as it is quite readable, well animated and clearly the result of hours of work.
If "readable" means "good" then that says something about how low the standards for pixel art are :P

And how many hours of work were put into something has nothing to do with it being good or bad. At all. If someone makes a beautiful work of art in minutes I don't get to claim my crappy picture is just as good because I've spent hours on it.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Breja
Seems like a game for those living at >~ 120 heartbeats pm.
i_ni: Seems like a game for those living at >~ 120 heartbeats pm.
Meth addicts and birds?
low rated
Oh of course it's another roguelike-like with mediocre pixel art (despite a promo illustration making it look as if a real artist worked on this) and has an annoying cutesy faux-engrish name to go with it...

..and the soundtrack is sold separately because screw those days when we used to get that stuff for free...

Whoever keeps making these, just sod off. You're all losers.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by pbaggers
Local co-op with two controllers?
tfishell: Hey guys ...

pixel art :)
Breja: AND procedurally generated levels! All that is laziest in gaming! Yaaay!
Lol, they actually aren't. Rockpapershotgun is complaining about it. The rooms are apparently of the seen one, seen em all variety.

remember, kids, randomization != procedural generation.

Nice art though. The nicest suspicious art I've seen. And the fire lady is hot.
This game seems darn fun. For anyone who purchased it: Are there many unlocks? I hope the game has many things that can be unlocked, from spells, to gear, characters and so on.

Magic also looks freankin' cool, so I'm really tempted to buy it.
More for me, then. Goodness knows there are plenty of uber-realistic, umpteen million polygon snoozefests other people can play.

This i do mind. Pixel art isnt too shabby imho...
Gurlok: This game seems darn fun. For anyone who purchased it: Are there many unlocks? I hope the game has many things that can be unlocked, from spells, to gear, characters and so on.

Magic also looks freankin' cool, so I'm really tempted to buy it.
There's a hundred spells and a hundred relics (passive buffs) or so to unlock, but no extra levels or challenges beyond the main campaign.

The worst complainers are on GOG man.