It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hidden (sharp) objects.

True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1 and Part 2 are now available DRM-free.
Get Part 1 20% off and Part 2 10% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

This wretched place is pregnant with the promise of death… Explore, solve puzzles, hunt for objects and make choices as you try to uncover the troubling past of its evil resident. Try to keep your composure, for the more you investigate, the closer the dark presence seems to get.
Yep - more feed for my point 'n click finger.

But with so many excellent games to choose from during this great sale, these games will go to the wish-list until the trilogy is complete, or the wallet has recovered from its anorexia.
I can attest to the fact that Part 1 is very good and while it does have some hidden object scenes that the focus is on adventuring and inventory puzzles. I have read that Part 2 has no hidden object scenes whatsoever. People I know who have played Part 2 already think it's fantastic and that it definitely measures up to the first part if not exceeds it.

Post edited December 20, 2018 by Fairfox
Looks really good although just bought too many games so onto wishlist for now.
≖‿≖ i know the games i own the 1st one on cd or dvd , and again on steam also bought the 2nd game ... two very good games

Buy all series for 16.28 ?? that doesnt save one nickel

7.29 + 8.99 = 16.28

normally you see this also at steam, and 99% it is cheaper to buy the 2 games in 1 purchase ( bundles / collections)
as far as i know GOG doesnt have collections/bundles , unless they were added recently, so why these links show up , i don't know ⊙︿⊙

Anyway i will buy them cause drm free is always better ◉‿◉

bought ........

and some store credit ◉‿◉ always nice to have
Post edited December 19, 2018 by gamesfreak64
A genuinely sweet surprise, thank you GOG & Goblinz/Digital Lounge!

Not even a fan of HOGs, but watched a YT play-through a while back and they're cracking mystery stories.
Really hope they get the third part finished soon <3
Cool release. Thanks. Are they as "Woman pulp fiction" as "Nightmares from the Deep" and "Enigmatis" (the latter is really pretty cool, esp. part 2) or different?
toxicTom: Cool release. Thanks. Are they as "Woman pulp fiction" as "Nightmares from the Deep" and "Enigmatis" (the latter is really pretty cool, esp. part 2) or different?
Had to look up Enigmatis, but I'd say they're more like a fairly complex thriller, in three episodes, with a female protagonist. Plot twists, nice pacing.

Last I heard, the devs were still patching part two for bugs & plot loop-holes before moving on to part three, though with a release here it's probably fixed now.
as a fucked up person, it looks like a game a guy made if the woman who didn't want him had to go into his mind.
looks kind of dope. but idk.
low rated
Oh no not the dreaded HoGs
played both part1 and was thinking of getting part2 i love hidden object games but also a big fan of the crown games has anyone ever played the last crown .li noticed that dark fall lost souls and one other one its an old abanded train station antway sure would like to see silent night her on GOG.
Crosmando: Oh no not the dreaded HoGs
yup, dreaded, awfull, girls/.women only games, whatever they call them .... i have ... well lets say i have too many of them
and i wouldn't mind having the nice income they can make with the games, bigfish makes good money selling those dread Hogs and other dreaded casualgames.

Anyway i buy them , almost by the dozen , because i like the games :D

Go go Hogs and casualgames ... the more the better .....
Post edited December 20, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Crosmando: Oh no not the dreaded HoGs
gamesfreak64: yup, dreaded, awfull, girls/.women only games, whatever they call them .... i have ... well lets say i have too many of them
and i wouldn't mind having the nice income they can make with the games, bigfish makes good money selling those dread Hogs and other dreaded casualgames.

Anyway i buy them , almost by the dozen , because i like the games :D

Go go Hogs and casualgames ... the more the better .....
Obviously you're being sarcastic, but I wonder if any wannabe psychologists here would like to speculate on why HoGs seem to be so overwhelmingly popular with the fairer sex.
Post edited December 20, 2018 by Crosmando
Fairfox: i love hidden object gamies

...tho these look a bit scary for me
conflicted
The other bunch that were released yesterday look a lot less scary: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_grim_legends_trilogy_fd0a8